- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will demonstrate its latest PXI Functional Test System, plus boundary scan and in-circuit test systems, at the IPC APEX EXPO, March 25-27, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center (Booth 263) in Las Vegas, Nev.
Agilent experts will demonstrate:
· The new, cost-effective Agilent TS-8989A, the world's only integrated high-current switch with PXI-based measurement system-in-a-box for automotive functional testing.
· The versatile x1149 benchtop boundary scan analyzer, winner of EDN's 2014 Best-in-Test Award. The x1149 offers quick test turnaround and extensive coverage, from design and validation to new product introduction and mass manufacturing. Demonstrations of the x1149 will also include testing of solid state drives and support for Intel Silicon View Technology.
· The low-cost Medalist i1000D ICT, which has the smallest manufacturing footprint in the market. This system comes complete with an integrated board handler for automating manufacturing tests of smartphones, LEDs, automotive fuse boxes and more. The i1000D includes digital testing, boundary scan and serial programming capabilities.
· The fully integrated inline Medalist i3070 Series 5 in-circuit test system with short-wire fixturing, known for its ease of test transportability and repeatability. This award-winning suite includes limited-access tests, LED tests and an easy-to-use interface.
· The Agilent i1000D diagnostics test set, a custom, modular ICT-featured instrument. For use in R&D, repair and functional test, it provides faster prototype turn-on and precise repair diagnostics.
· The use of the G200 Nano Indenter with a new technique, Express Test, to map the hardness/mechanical properties of a SAC 305 solder joint with gold plating. Electronic packaging reliability depends largely on the mechanical integrity of soldered interconnects.
Solution partners at the Agilent booth will demonstrate cost-effective, state-of-the-art software for analysis, simulation and implementation of the most demanding circuit-board production tests.
Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/ict.
About Agilent Technologies Inc.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,600 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.8 billion in fiscal 2013. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company is named Keysight Technologies, Inc. The separation is expected to be completed in early November 2014.
For more information, please click here
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397
Copyright © Agilent Technologies Inc.If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
FEI Enhances DualBeam Productivity, Precision and Ease-of-Use with New Slice & View Software: The ability to obtain faster, easier, better results increases productivity and lowers cost-per-sample June 15th, 2016
Soft decoupling of organic molecules on metal June 23rd, 2016
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016