Home > Submit Press Release
Nanotechnology Now Press Release and News Submission Form
This form is for nanotechnology news and press only - all others will be rejected, as will those without a verifiable email address.
Press Release or News Article Fields
- Title (Maximum 60 characters. Cannot be all caps.)
- Source (Name of company or university)
- URL (Reference)
- Abstract (Maximum 30 words)
- Story (Upload WORD or Plain Text docs, no PDFs) OR
- Story (Maximum 3,000 characters. Tables must be formatted in WORD so we can convert them to HTML)
This applies to the company, individual, or university that the press release or news applies to.
Comments or Questions: You may include the URL to your company logo and/or photographs here. If you include photographs, please also include copyright details, description of photographs, and - if available - both thumbnail and full size images. JPEG and GIF files only please. Limit of three photographs per release.
- Enter your information
- To enter the press release or news article, choose either Story (Upload) or Story (Text)
- Click "Submit"
"Submit" will send your information to our Editorial team, who will in turn format it to fit our guidelines.
Go to Terms and Conditions
Press and news received between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Pacific), Monday through Friday, will be posted within 24 hours after we receive it unless you specifically state an embargo date/time (please include it in the Comments or Questions section).
All press and news must be in English.
Asterisk indicates mandatory field