- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
During the 4-day participation of nano companies in the Construction Fair in Tehran, the nanoproducts that have applications in this industry were introduced to the visitors and over 25 preliminary agreements were signed with these companies.
In the 13th Tehran International Construction Fair (Confair 2013) that was held in Tehran International Permanent Fairground, the participating companies in the field of nanotechnology presented the following products, which were welcomed warmly by the visitors:
• Lotus traffic nanopaint / antistatic paint; Pishgaman Fanavar Asia Company
• Crack decorative paint; Pourqaziyan Company
• Industrial epoxy and floorings; Basa Polymer Company
• Light structural concrete; Vandidad Concrete Company
• Self-cleaning paint; Nilifam Company
• Thermal insulation paint; Nano Fan Company
• Waterproof and anti-spot coatings; Sharif Nano Pars Company.
A number of negotiations with constructional and holding companies occurred to introduce the applications of nanotechnology in this field, and to present the products package. Among the negotiations, mention can be made of the negotiation with constructional holding companies and groups such as Misaq Group, Atlas Kish, Housing Investment Company, Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, other constructional consulting companies, and designing and architecture companies.
Some of the activities of nano companies participating in the fair are as follows:
• Pishgaman Fanavar Asia Company: three agreements to perform a sample of the work
• Basa Polymer Company: more than 10 contracts and preliminary agreements to sell and perform
• Sharif Nano Pars Company: seven agreements and preliminary contracts to sell waterproof and anti-spot materials
• Vandidad Concrete Company: more than five agreements to sell and install light structural concrete
Industry and Market Workgroup of Nanotechnology Initiative Council and Tech-Market Services Corridor pave the way for companies active in the field of nanotechnology to participate in specialized exhibitions in order to extend the market and to create the linking ring between the companies and various sections of housing and construction industry.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © Fars News AgencyIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Leti Announces Launch of First European Nanomedicine Characterisation Laboratory: Project Combines Expertise of 9 Partners in 8 Countries to Foster Nanomedicine Innovation and Facilitate Regulatory Approval July 1st, 2015
Research findings point way to designing crack-resistant metals June 24th, 2015
Solar cells in the roof and nanotechnology in the walls June 16th, 2015