- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Nano Communication Networks Journal is an international, archival and multi-disciplinary journal providing a publication vehicle for complete coverage of all topics of interest to those involved in all aspects of nano-scale networking and communications. Theoretical research contributions presenting new techniques, concepts, or analyses, applied contributions reporting on experiences and experiments, and tutorials are published.
Starting in 2010, it is planned to have four issues per year.
Nano Communication Networks is a part of COMNET (Computer Networks) family of journals within Elsevier. The family of journals covers all aspects of networking except the nano-scale communications subject which is the target for this newly proposed journal.
Topics of Interest:
Nano Communication Networks will be committed to the very timely publication of very high-quality, peer-reviewed, original papers that advance the state-of-the art and applications of all aspects of nano-scale networking and communications. Survey papers reviewing the state-of-the-art of timely topics will also be considered.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1. Architectures and Systems for Nanocommunications
2. Novel Information Theory Aspects of Nanocommunications
3. Communication Protocols for Nanonetworks
4. Nano-addressing and Nano-coding for Communications
5. Molecular Communication aspects such as Ion Signaling, Molecular Motors, Flagellated Bacteria, Nanorods, Pheromones, Axons, Light Transducers, Capillaries
6. Quantum Theory and its Application on Nano-Communication Networks
7. Modeling and Simulation of Nano-Networks
8. Automata Models for Nanonetworks
9. Graph Theory Aspects of Nano-Networks
10. Nano-Sensor Networks: Architecture and Communication Protocols
11. Bio-nano Applications: Bio-micro/nanoelectronics, molecularscale chemical and biosensors, bio-MEMS technology, data and power management
12. Networks-on-Chip (NoC): Network architectures and topologies, NoC performance and trade-off analysis, Energy efficiency and power management, CAD flows for NoCs and MP-SoC platforms, Fault tolerance and reliability issues
13. Innovative System Interconnects: Nano-technologies and devices for on-chip interconnects (CNTs, semic., metallic and DNA-templated nanowires), Molecular, optical and wireless interconnects, Interconnects for non-charge-based devices
14. Electro-Magnetic Communication for Nanonetworks (Nanoscale Electromagnetics, Carbon Nanotubes, Propagation models for nanoscale communications, planning and optimization, nano-radios, nano-batteries, nanoscale antennas, nano-arrays, EM aspects at nanoscale, reconfigurability issues)
15. Nanonetworks in Terahertzband
16. Applications of Nano-Networks
For more information, please click here
Copyright © Elsevier B.V.If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Weighing -- and imaging -- molecules one at a time April 28th, 2015
Robust new process forms 3-D shapes from flat sheets of graphene June 23rd, 2015
MEMS Industry Group Hosts Its First MEMS/Sensors Conference Session at Transducers 2015: MIG Speakers Will Explore Technology Transfer, Emerging MEMS/Sensors, Manufacturing Infrastructure and Process Technology, June 23 in Anchorage June 3rd, 2015
Janusz Bryzek Joins MEMS Industry Group to Lead New TSensors Division - New Division will Focus on Accelerating Development of Emerging Ultra-high Volume Sensors Supporting Abundance, mHealth and IoT May 14th, 2015
Cellulose from wood can be printed in 3-D June 17th, 2015
Leti Announces Launch of First European Nanomedicine Characterisation Laboratory: Project Combines Expertise of 9 Partners in 8 Countries to Foster Nanomedicine Innovation and Facilitate Regulatory Approval July 1st, 2015
Battery Technology/Capacitors/Generators/Piezoelectrics/Thermoelectrics/Energy storage
X-rays and electrons join forces to map catalytic reactions in real-time: New technique combines electron microscopy and synchrotron X-rays to track chemical reactions under real operating conditions June 29th, 2015
Engineering the world’s smallest nanocrystal July 2nd, 2015
Newly-Developed Biosensor in Iran Detects Cocaine Addiction June 23rd, 2015
The quantum spin Hall effect is a fundamental property of light June 25th, 2015