- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Nano Communication Networks Journal is an international, archival and multi-disciplinary journal providing a publication vehicle for complete coverage of all topics of interest to those involved in all aspects of nano-scale networking and communications. Theoretical research contributions presenting new techniques, concepts, or analyses, applied contributions reporting on experiences and experiments, and tutorials are published.
Starting in 2010, it is planned to have four issues per year.
Nano Communication Networks is a part of COMNET (Computer Networks) family of journals within Elsevier. The family of journals covers all aspects of networking except the nano-scale communications subject which is the target for this newly proposed journal.
Topics of Interest:
Nano Communication Networks will be committed to the very timely publication of very high-quality, peer-reviewed, original papers that advance the state-of-the art and applications of all aspects of nano-scale networking and communications. Survey papers reviewing the state-of-the-art of timely topics will also be considered.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1. Architectures and Systems for Nanocommunications
2. Novel Information Theory Aspects of Nanocommunications
3. Communication Protocols for Nanonetworks
4. Nano-addressing and Nano-coding for Communications
5. Molecular Communication aspects such as Ion Signaling, Molecular Motors, Flagellated Bacteria, Nanorods, Pheromones, Axons, Light Transducers, Capillaries
6. Quantum Theory and its Application on Nano-Communication Networks
7. Modeling and Simulation of Nano-Networks
8. Automata Models for Nanonetworks
9. Graph Theory Aspects of Nano-Networks
10. Nano-Sensor Networks: Architecture and Communication Protocols
11. Bio-nano Applications: Bio-micro/nanoelectronics, molecularscale chemical and biosensors, bio-MEMS technology, data and power management
12. Networks-on-Chip (NoC): Network architectures and topologies, NoC performance and trade-off analysis, Energy efficiency and power management, CAD flows for NoCs and MP-SoC platforms, Fault tolerance and reliability issues
13. Innovative System Interconnects: Nano-technologies and devices for on-chip interconnects (CNTs, semic., metallic and DNA-templated nanowires), Molecular, optical and wireless interconnects, Interconnects for non-charge-based devices
14. Electro-Magnetic Communication for Nanonetworks (Nanoscale Electromagnetics, Carbon Nanotubes, Propagation models for nanoscale communications, planning and optimization, nano-radios, nano-batteries, nanoscale antennas, nano-arrays, EM aspects at nanoscale, reconfigurability issues)
15. Nanonetworks in Terahertzband
16. Applications of Nano-Networks
For more information, please click here
Copyright © Elsevier B.V.If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Explaining how 2-D materials break at the atomic level January 20th, 2017
Leti Scientists Participating in Sessions on Med Tech, Automotive Technologies, MEMS, Si-photonics and Lithography at SEMICON Europa: Teams also Will Demonstrate Technology Advances in Telecom, Data Fusion, Energy, Silicon Photonics and 3D Integration October 18th, 2016
Mechanical quanta see the light January 20th, 2016
Manufacturing platform makes intricate biocompatible micromachines January 7th, 2017
Vesper a Finalist for Two ACE Awards: Ultimate Products and Innovator of the Year -- Industry’s first piezoelectric MEMS microphone and Vesper CTO Bobby Littrell recognized for prestigious electronics-industry awards November 10th, 2016
Infrared instrumentation leader secures exclusive use of Vantablack coating December 5th, 2016
New active filaments mimic biology to transport nano-cargo: A new design for a fully biocompatible motility engine transports colloidal particles faster than diffusion with active filaments January 11th, 2017
Battery Technology/Capacitors/Generators/Piezoelectrics/Thermoelectrics/Energy storage
Nanoscale view of energy storage January 16th, 2017