- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P. - a leading manufacturer of ultra-precision motion-control and sensing equipment for bio / nanotechnology, photonics, semiconductor and life science applications - offers a new brochure on capacitive nanometrology displacement sensors and electronics.
The brochure presents PI's state-of-the-art sensor systems and also features a tutorial on single plate and dual plate capacitive sensors and an applications overview:
- Measuring Displacement with Nanometer Precision
- Nanopositioning / Closed-Loop Systems
- Parallel Metrology / High-Precision Multi-Axis Measurements
- Measuring Straightness and Flatness / Active Cross-Talk Compensation
- Out-of-Plane Measurement / Constant-Height Scans / Out-of-Round Measurement
- Tip / Tilt Measurement and Compensation
- Measuring Vibration, Flatness, Thickness
- Force Sensors with Micronewton Sensitivity
- Layer Thickness Measurement with Sub-Micron Accuracy
The brochure is free of charge and can be ordered from PI; a PDF is also available for download at:
Capacitive Sensors perform high-precision, non-contact measurements of geometric quantities representing displacement, separation, position, length or other linear dimension against any kind of electrically conductive target. These nanometrology sensors combine superior resolution and linearity with very high bandwidth for dynamic measurements.
About PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
PI is the industry leader in ultra-precision motion control devices for nanoscale manufacturing, test and research applications. PI has been developing and manufacturing standard & custom precision products with piezoelectric and electromagnetic drives for 35+ years. The company has been ISO 9001 certified since 1994 and provides innovative, high-quality solutions for OEM and research. PI is present worldwide with eight subsidiaries and total staff of 450+. PI – Moving the NanoWorld.
For more information, please click here
Dir. Corp. Product Marketing & Communications
PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
16 Albert St.
Auburn, MA 01501
Copyright © Physik InstrumenteIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|