- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanoclays, and Nanotubes, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanoclays, and Nanotubes'
Findings in the 143 page Report include:
• Clay nanocomposites accounted for nearly one-quarter (24%) of total nanocomposite consumption by value in 2005, followed by metal and metal oxide nanocomposites (19%) and carbon nanotube composites (15%). By 2011, clay nanocomposites are projected to increase their market share to 44%. Between 2005 and 2011, other market share gainers include metal/metal oxide nanocomposites and ceramic nanocomposites which are projected to attain market shares of 20% and 11.5% respectively. Carbon nanotube composites, meanwhile, are expected to lose market share, down to 7.5%.
• Automotive parts, energy, and packaging were the main nanocomposite applications in 2005, with 29%, 28%, and 19% market shares respectively. Other major applications in 2005 were coatings (14%) and ESD (8%).
• By 2011, packaging is expected to become the leading nanocomposite application, with over 28% of the market. Energy applications remain in second place in 2011, with more than 26% of the market. Automotive applications will be the third-largest application in 2011, with over 15% of the market, followed by coatings with 14%.
Summary of the Report:
• Milestones in the development of nanocomposites.
• Nanocomposites that are in commercial use or under development, associated technologies, and applications.
• Nanocomposites with the greatest commercial potential through 2011.
• Global nanocomposites market trends over a five-year forecast period to 2011.
• Factors that will influence the long-term development of the nanocomposites market.
• The nanocomposites industry structure, company profiles and market shares.
Global Market For Nanocomposites, 2005-2011
The Nanocomposites Industry
List Of Figures
Global Consumption Of Nanocomposites, 2005-2011 ($ Millions)
Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanoclays, and Nanotubes is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00060
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.
For more information, please click here
54 Maltings Place
169 Tower Bridge Road
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7060 7474
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7378 8711
Copyright © Newswire TodayIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Exploring phosphorene, a promising new material April 29th, 2016
Atomic magnets using hydrogen and graphene April 27th, 2016
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers