- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Through a series of lectures and workshop sessions, SEMATECH and International SEMATECH Manufacturing Initiative (ISMI) will present a variety of technology solutions and manufacturing methods from July 10-12 at SEMICON West in San Francisco, CA.
SEMATECH and ISMI experts will report their latest advances in new materials and device structures and lithography with a special focus on addressing key opportunities and challenges in 3D interconnect technology.
"Every year the semiconductor industry continues to make significant advances for continued scaling of semiconductor technologies," said Dan Armbrust, president and CEO, SEMATECH. "At this year's conference, we will continue to address industry needs by showing novel approaches and practical solutions to some of the industry's most complex technology challenges. We look forward to sharing our technical knowledge and best practices to help drive our industry forward."
Several SEMATECH experts are scheduled to speak on the SEMICON West TechXPOT Stage, in the South Hall of the Moscone Center, including:
· Raj Jammy, SEMATECH's vice president of Materials and Emerging Technologies, "Emerging Semiconductor Technologies - a Heterogeneous World on Silicon," July 10 at 10:30 a.m.
· Paul Kirsch, SEMATECH's director of Front End Processes, "Challenges and Opportunities in High Mobility Ge/III-V Channels and Devices," July 10 at 2:10 p.m.
· Stefan Wurm, SEMATECH's director of Lithography, "EUV Lithography: Remaining Challenges to HVM Introduction," July 11 at 10:30 a.m.
· Bill Ross, ISMI's project manager, "Tool Obsolescence and Sustaining Legacy Manufacturing," July 11 at 1:40 p.m.
Additionally, SEMATECH will host various public workshops at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis during SEMICON West:
· Participants will identify the challenges of electro-static discharge in 2.5D and 3D ICs and explore how fabless companies, IDMs, foundries, and OSATs will address present concerns at both the design and manufacturing levels at the ESD Challenges for 3D ICs Workshop on July 10 at 1 p.m.
· Equipment suppliers will share their plans on how new and existing wafer metrology techniques can be used, modified, or enhanced to measure and improve 3D interconnect processes at SEMATECH's 3D Metrology Workshop on July 11 at 3:00 p.m.
· A half-day preview of this year's International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors will be offered at the Summer ITRS Public Conference on July 12 at the Moscone Center, TechXPOT stages.
Some of SEMATECH's most prominent technologists in the nanoelectronics industry will be attending SEMICON West. To arrange for meeting attendance or interviews with executives and technical experts, please contact .
SEMATECH®, the international consortium of leading semiconductor device, equipment, and materials manufacturers, this year celebrates 25 years of excellence in accelerating the commercialization of technology innovations into manufacturing solutions. Through our unwavering commitment to foster collaboration across the nanoelectronics industry, we help our members and partners address critical industry transitions, drive technical consensus, pull research into the industry mainstream, improve manufacturing productivity, and reduce risk and time to market.
For more information, please click here
257 Fuller Road | Suite 2200
Albany, NY | 12203
Copyright © SEMATECHIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Nanometrics Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results July 26th, 2016
Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events July 20th, 2016