- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
October 23 - 26, 2011 at the World Expo Center in Dalian, China
The 1st Annual World Congress of Nano-S&T is a dedicated event for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Professionals and aims to offer professionals in nano-related fields a multidisciplinary platform to learn more about the latest scientific updates and current industry standards.
Participants will explore intimate knowledge of the research, business and investment activities occurring throughout the global nanotechnology community through business and technology plans.
Highlights of the Conference
* 1 Plenary Forum from a Panel of Leading Experts in Nano Science and Technology
* 1 Focused Parallel Conference on Nanomedicine
* 16 Tracks of Parallel Scientific Symposia on Basic Research to Industrial Development
* 500+ Oral Presentations by Top Level Engineers and Scientists in Nano S&T
* 100+ Poster Presentations for Updating Current Nano S&T
* 1 Product and Service Exhibition with 20-30 Companies along the Meeting Period
* 500+ Participants from Active Groups and Parties in the Related Field
* 2 Social Events for Network with Potential Partners and Customers
* 10 Different Post-conference Tech Tours to Beautiful Cities in China
Nano S&T-2011 provides an ideal platform to showcase your novel technologies and products in China. It is developed to offer comfort to delegates while maximizing exhibitor exposure; the coffee breaks and poster sessions will all take place in the exhibition area promoting frequent repeat opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibits.
It is estimated that 1500+ professionals will visit the conference this time.
Visit www.bitconferences.com/nano2011/ to learn more
For more information, please click here
Copyright © BIT Life Sciences, Inc.If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
INVECAS to Enable ASIC Designs for Tomorrow’s Intelligent Systems on GLOBALFOUNDRIES' FDX™ Technology: INVECAS to Collaborate with GLOBALFOUNDRIES to Provide IP and End-to-End ASIC Design Services on 22FDX® and 12FDX™ Technologies September 30th, 2016
Cambrios at CEATEC - Japan 2016 September 29th, 2016