- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Contains Updated Information on the Company's Five Operating Divisions
NanoInk, Inc.®, a global leader in nanotechnology, announced today that it launched a new corporate Web site, www.nanoink.net, which includes the latest information on its five operating divisions: NanoFabrication Systems; Nano BioDiscovery; NanoGuardian; NanoProfessor; and NanoStem Cell. The new Web site clearly delineates between the different divisions and commercial applications, so that visitors can more easily find the information they need. The Web site also contains updated product information, the very latest application notes and proof of performance data.
"Over the last several years, NanoInk has grown to incorporate five distinct operating divisions," said James Hussey, chief executive officer for NanoInk. "Our new Web site reflects the transition from a technology company to a provider of commercial applications including core desktop Nanolithography instrumentation, anti-counterfeiting for the pharmaceutical industry and nanotechnology curriculum and education."
NanoInk's divisions include:
* The NanoFabrication Systems Division provides core desktop instrumentation and application expertise for current and future applications of DPN®. More information is available at: nanoink.net/divisions.html#NanoFabrication
* The Nano BioDiscovery Division provides instruments, assay kits, and contract services for nanoscale protein detection using Dip Pen Nanolithography® (DPN) technology. More information is available at: nanoink.net/divisions.html#NanoBioDiscovery
* The NanoGuardian Division uses NanoEncryption technology to offer pharmaceutical customers a state-of-the-art on-dose brand security solution to fight counterfeiting and illegal diversion. More information is available at: www.nanoguardian.net
* The NanoProfessor Division provides a complete nanotechnology educational solution including a suite of instruments, interdisciplinary-based curriculum, cutting-edge labs, and comprehensive educator and program support developed to extend hands-on nanotechnology education to the undergraduate classroom. More information is available at: www.nanoprofessor.net
* The NanoStem Cell Division aims to revolutionize the utility of stem cells through the application of DPN nanopatterning. More information is available at: nanoink.net/divisions.html#NanoStemCell
NanoInk, Inc. is an emerging growth technology company specializing in nanometer-scale manufacturing and applications development for the life sciences, engineering, pharmaceutical, and education industries. Using Dip Pen Nanolithography® (DPN®), a patented and proprietary nanofabrication technology, scientists are enabled to rapidly and easily create micro-and nanoscale structures from a variety of materials on a range of substrates. This low cost, easy to use and scalable technique brings sophisticated nanofabrication to the laboratory desktop.
Headquartered in the Illinois Science + Technology Park, north of Chicago, NanoInk currently has over 250 patents and applications filed worldwide and licensing agreements with Northwestern University, Stanford University, University of Strathclyde, University of Liverpool, California Institute of Technology and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. For more information on products and services offered by NanoInk, Inc., visit www.nanoink.net.
For more information, please click here
Dresner Corporate Services
Dresner Corporate Services
Copyright © NanoInkIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information