- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The scope of this conference is to capitalize on immensely growing field of nanoscience and nanotechnology drawing in experts from across international and national academic community as well as industry to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
• Synthesis & characterisation of Nanomaterials
• Nanomaterials for Energy & Environment
• Nano-biotechnology and Biomedical applications
• Nanocomposites for defence applications
• Nanomaterials for Industrial applications viz., harmaceutical, Steel, Petroleum etc.
• Advanced materials (Biomaterials, Composite materials, Magnetic materials, Porous materials,
* Last date for submission of the abstract : November 01, 2010
* Notification of abstract acceptance : November 15, 2010
* Last date for submission of full paper : November 25, 2010
Contact us for pricing
The delegate fee includes conference proceedings, registration kit and working
lunch. Delegate fee can be wire transfered / sent by demand draft drawn in favour of
Convener, NANOS2010, GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam to Prof. M.
Saratchandra Babu,Convener, NANOS2010, Department of Chemistry, GITAM Institute of
Science, GITAM University, Rushikonda Campus, Visakhapatnam - 530045. A city tour
will be arranged as a part of the hospitality by conference organizers.
Registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
For more information, please click here
Prof. M. Saratchandra Babu,
Department of Chemistry
GITAM Institute of Science
GITAM University, Rushikonda Campus,
Visakhapatnam – 530045
Copyright © GITAM UniversityIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
ATTOPSEMI Technology Joins FDXcelerator Program to Deliver Advanced Non-Volatile Memory IP to GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22 FDX® Technology Platform: Leading-edge I-fuse™ brings higher reliability, smaller cell size and ease of programmability for consumer, automotive, and IoT applications March 27th, 2017
Leti Presents Advances in Propagation Modeling and Antenna Design for mmWave Spectrum: Paper Is One of 15 that Leti Presented at European Conference on Antennas and Propagation March 19-24 March 23rd, 2017
Next-gen steel under the microscope March 18th, 2017
UC researchers use gold coating to control luminescence of nanowires: University of Cincinnati physicists manipulate nanowire semiconductors in pursuit of making electronics smaller, faster and cheaper March 17th, 2017