- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Newly released report, NanoGram Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile, provides detailed company analysis
NanoGram Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
NanoGram Corporation (NanoGram) is principally engaged in the designing and developing of custom-made applications based on nanotechnology solutions. The company is engrossed in licensing material process technology and solutions to its customers. The company's licensing package includes materials production process, dispersion technologies and surface modification, process transfer expertise, and supporting services. The company holds many years of experience in the development of the encompassing materials, core technology and process applications. It also has a team of specially trained engineers to carry out the required work.
And More inside the report...
Jul 08, 2009: NanoGram Announces Fabrication Of First TFT
Mar 16, 2009: NanoGram Signs TDA With Teijin
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including mergers & acquisitions, financing of new and acquired assets, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.
NanoGram Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile: www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=E48W021S0268673&prk=e08f4544624729ebef74f9c865f7ca4e
Companiesandmarkets.com provides a comprehensive range of global market research reports. Detailed market reports are available to purchase on this website, from a wide range of specialist market research publishers, covering 27 different industry sectors, and focusing on major geographic areas of the world. Choose from Market Reports, Company Profiles, Financial and Credit Reports or request Custom Research which we will forward to our partners, ensuring you get the best quote for your requirements. By aggregating market research reports from all over the world, from many publishers, we provide the best market research report search tool for you. We believe that we offer our users the most comprehensive market research service available, anywhere. Instructions are available on how to purchase and pricing and licenses.
For more information, please click here
Tel: +44 (0) 2030868600
Copyright © CompaniesandMarkets.comIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Researchers develop new way to manufacture nanofibers May 21st, 2015
Long Island Capital Alliance Announces Participants for Brookhaven National Laboratory Technology Transfer Capital Forum on May 8: Keynote Speaker Dr. Doon Gibbs, Director of Brookhaven National Laboratory April 16th, 2015