- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
New report provides detailed analysis of the Energy and Utilities market
Global Nanotechnology Markets for Energy Storage - Analysis and Forecasts to 2015 provides key data, information and analysis on the market opportunities in the nanotechnology enabled energy storage market. The report provides key market trends and competitive landscape analysis for the market. The research discusses market dynamics in detail by providing analytical content on the key challenges for the commercialization of nanotechnology. The report's coverage of the nanotechnology enabled energy storage market is comprehensive with dedicated sections on the state of research, patent analysis, and key supplier profiles. Scope
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, future outlook, and challenges for the global nano-based energy storage market.
- Comprehensive coverage of R&D initiatives in nanotechnology for energy storage products.
- Competitive landscape section that provides company share information for 2008. Key players covered include Altair Nanotechnologies Inc, Valence Technology Inc., mPhase Technologies Inc., Nanoexa, Inc., and Maxwell Technologies Inc.
- Market sizing (revenue) forecasts for the lithium ion and ultracapacitors market from 2009 to 2015
- Key topics covered include nanotechnology enabled batteries, the ultracapacitor market potential, the state of research, and patent activities analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain most up to date information and analysis on the potential opportunities and challenges in the Global Nanotechnology Markets for Energy Efficiency and Energy Storage
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Global Nanotechnology Markets for Energy Efficiency and Energy Storage
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments
- Drive business decisions based on the analysis of key players and their market share
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events in the world
- Understand potential market opportunities in various geographies and fine tune your business strategy in target locations
Global Nanotechnology Market for Energy Storage - Analysis and Forecasts to 2015: www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=bk3u4R7s9192585&prk=d93fda368557c4d00c3de3862394655b
For more information, please click here
Tel: +44 203 086 8600
Copyright © OfficialWireIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Chemical trickery corrals 'hyperactive' metal-oxide cluster December 8th, 2016
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Throwing new light on printed organic solar cells December 1st, 2016
Battery Technology/Capacitors/Generators/Piezoelectrics/Thermoelectrics/Energy storage
Novel Electrode Structure Provides New Promise for Lithium-Sulfur Batteries December 3rd, 2016
A Phone That Charges in Seconds? UCF Scientists Bring it Closer to Reality November 21st, 2016