- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Newly released report, Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review, provides detailed company analysis
The "Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review" is an in-depth business, strategic and financial analysis of Ener1, Inc. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the detailed strategic analysis of the company. This highlights its strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats it faces going forward.
Ener1, Inc. (Ener1) is an energy storage products manufacturing company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in designing, developing and manufacturing lithium-ion batteries and battery systems in the United States and South Korea. It has categorized its operations into three segments, namely, Battery, Fuel Cell, and Nanotechnology. The company operates these segments through its subsidiaries namely, EnerDel, Inc.; EnerFuel, Inc and NanoEner, Inc. It caters its products to customers in the transportation, stationary power, military applications, and small cell markets. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
And More inside the report...........
Sep 17, 2009: ENER1 Teams-Up With Volvo Cars
Sep 17, 2009: Ener1 Partners With Volvo Car To Provide Lithium-Ion Batteries For Volvo C30 Battery Electric Vehicle Prototype
Sep 10, 2009: Ener1 Appoints Richard L. Stanley As New President
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The company's strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed. Financial, strategic and operational factors are considered.
- The opportunities open to the company are considered and its growth potential assessed. Competitive or technological threats are highlighted.
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four quarters.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial & strategic analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Capitalize on competitors' weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
- Compare your company's financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review: www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=468NNH279189657
For more information, please click here
Tel: +44 203 086 8600
Copyright © officialwire.comIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Kalam: versatility personified August 1st, 2015
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Aspen Aerogels to Webcast 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders June 11th, 2015
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Provides Update June 8th, 2015
Springer and Tsinghua University Press present the second Nano Research Award: Paul Alivisatos of the University of California Berkeley receives the honor for outstanding contributions in nanoscience July 30th, 2015
March 2016; 6th Int'l Conference on Nanostructures in Iran July 29th, 2015
Battery Technology/Capacitors/Generators/Piezoelectrics/Thermoelectrics/Energy storage
Sol-gel capacitor dielectric offers record-high energy storage July 30th, 2015
Stretching the limits on conducting wires July 25th, 2015
BESSTECHís Innovative Battery Technology is Highlighted During Featured Presentations at SEMICON West 2015: CEO Fernando Gůmez-Baquero delivers invited remarks at the eventís Silicon Innovation Forum and Semiconductor Technology Symposium July 16th, 2015