- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Newly released report, Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review, provides detailed company analysis
The "Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review" is an in-depth business, strategic and financial analysis of Ener1, Inc. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the detailed strategic analysis of the company. This highlights its strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats it faces going forward.
Ener1, Inc. (Ener1) is an energy storage products manufacturing company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in designing, developing and manufacturing lithium-ion batteries and battery systems in the United States and South Korea. It has categorized its operations into three segments, namely, Battery, Fuel Cell, and Nanotechnology. The company operates these segments through its subsidiaries namely, EnerDel, Inc.; EnerFuel, Inc and NanoEner, Inc. It caters its products to customers in the transportation, stationary power, military applications, and small cell markets. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
And More inside the report...........
Sep 17, 2009: ENER1 Teams-Up With Volvo Cars
Sep 17, 2009: Ener1 Partners With Volvo Car To Provide Lithium-Ion Batteries For Volvo C30 Battery Electric Vehicle Prototype
Sep 10, 2009: Ener1 Appoints Richard L. Stanley As New President
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The company's strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed. Financial, strategic and operational factors are considered.
- The opportunities open to the company are considered and its growth potential assessed. Competitive or technological threats are highlighted.
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four quarters.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial & strategic analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Capitalize on competitors' weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
- Compare your company's financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review: www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=468NNH279189657
For more information, please click here
Tel: +44 203 086 8600
Copyright © officialwire.comIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Harris & Harris Group Issues Its Financial Statements as of December 31, 2016, Posts Its Annual Shareholder Letter, And Will Host a Conference Call for Shareholders on Friday, March 17, 2017 March 15th, 2017
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Fiscal 2017 First Quarter Results January 31st, 2017
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Fiscal 2016 Year End Results December 7th, 2016
Researchers develop groundbreaking process for creating ultra-selective separation membranes: Discovery could greatly improve energy-efficiency of separation and purification processes in the chemical and petrochemical industries March 15th, 2017
Battery Technology/Capacitors/Generators/Piezoelectrics/Thermoelectrics/Energy storage
Imaging the inner workings of a sodium-metal sulfide battery for first time: Understanding how the structural and chemical makeup of the material changes during the charge/discharge process could help scientists advance battery design for future energy storage needs March 9th, 2017
Triboelectric Nanogenerators Boost Mass Spectrometry Performance March 1st, 2017