- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
www.bharatbook.com included a new report on "Ener1 Inc Financial and Strategic Analysis Review" into its market report catalogue for reselling.
Ener1, Inc. (Ener1) is energy storage products manufacturing company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in the lithium-ion batteries and battery systems in the United States and South Korea. It has categorized its operations in three segments namely, Battery, Fuel Cell, and Nanotechnology. The company operates these segments through its subsidiaries namely, EnerDel, Inc.; EnerFuel, Inc and NanoEner, Inc. It caters its products to customers in the transportation, stationary power, military applications, and small cell markets. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
Global Markets Direct's Ener1, Inc. - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review is an in-depth business, strategic and financial analysis of Ener1, Inc.. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the detailed strategic analysis of the company. This highlights its strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats it faces going forward.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs.
- The company's strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed. Financial, strategic and operational factors are considered.
- The opportunities open to the company are considered and its growth potential assessed. Competitive or technological threats are highlighted.
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four quarters.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial and strategic analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Capitalize on competitor's weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
- Compare your company's financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=96588&rt=Ener1-Inc-Financial-and-Strategic-Analysis-Review.html
For more information, please click here
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Copyright © PRMindsIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Russiaís Nano-enabled Products Market to Witness Massive Growth February 8th, 2011
Adept Technology Announces Orders for Over $600K from Chinese Partner January 18th, 2011
Nanostart-held ItN Nanovation Receives Major Follow-on Order in Saudi Arabia November 29th, 2010
Homegrown Companies Developing Batteries for Clean Energy Storage November 2nd, 2010
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
FEI and University of Liverpool Announce QEMSCAN Research Initiative: University of Liverpool will utilize FEIís QEMSCAN technology to gain a better insight into oil and gas reserves & potentially change the approach to evaluating them June 22nd, 2016