- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Harris & Harris Group, Inc., launched its updated website today with the new domain name, www.HHVC.com.
The new site retains much of the same appearance of the previous site but adds the following new functionality:
1. The site is now searchable.
2. The site references articles that may be of interest to shareholders in the areas of nanotechnology, clean technology and venture capital. These articles are also searchable.
3. The website now features the ability to share content of the site with users through Really Simple Syndication ("RSS") feeds. This feature will highlight new postings of articles, news releases and press releases of interest without the need to repeatedly check our website. Users can select which type of articles and releases will be fed to them through this feature. For more information on RSS feeds and to sign up for distribution of new articles and releases through this feature, please see www.HHVC.com/rss.cfm.
4. The "Investor Relations" link contains additional information on corporate governance and our stock, as well as a number of new shareholder tools.
5. A simplified site that is specifically formatted for display on mobile devices is now available at www.HHVC.com/mobile. This version includes stock information and recent news and press releases.
Additionally, a new white paper entitled, "Harris & Harris Group Thesis for Investing in Nanotech for CleantechTM Companies" is posted on the website at www.HHVC.com/cleantech.cfm. This paper discusses why we believe nanotechnology is the enabling technology for many clean technology solutions. A second paper entitled, "Why Invest in Nanotechnology?" is currently in press and will be available on the website concurrent with its publication.
With the launch of the updated website, we have changed our domain name to www.HHVC.com. Our previous domain name of www.TinyTechVC.com will continue to work.
About Harris & Harris Group, Inc.
Harris & Harris Group is a publicly traded venture capital company that invests in nanotechnology and microsystems.
Detailed information about Harris & Harris Group and its holdings can be found on its website at www.HHVC.com.
This press release may contain statements of a forward-looking nature relating to future events. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs, and a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in this press release. Please see the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2008, as well as subsequent SEC filings, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a more detailed discussion of the risks and uncertainties associated with the Company's business, including but not limited to the risks and uncertainties associated with venture capital investing and other significant factors that could affect the Company's actual results. Except as otherwise required by Federal securities laws, Harris & Harris Group, Inc., undertakes no obligation to update or revise these forward-looking statements to reflect new events or uncertainties. The references to the websites www.TinyTechVC.com and www.HHVC.com have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.
For more information, please click here
DOUGLAS W. JAMISON
Copyright © Harris & Harris GroupIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Nanomechanics, Inc. Unveils New Product at ICMCTF Show April 25th: Nanoindentation experts will launch the new Gemini that measures the interaction of two objects that are sliding across each other – not merely making contact April 21st, 2017
Forge Nano 2017: 1st Quarter Media Update April 20th, 2017
Harris & Harris Group Issues Its Financial Statements as of December 31, 2016, Posts Its Annual Shareholder Letter, And Will Host a Conference Call for Shareholders on Friday, March 17, 2017 March 15th, 2017