Home > Press > CNA HealthPro Provides Healthcare Risk Management Resources
CNA understands the importance of patient safety and risk management in the evolving world of healthcare. As one of the nation's leading providers of professional liability insurance for healthcare providers and organizations, CNA HealthPro has produced numerous client bulletins and risk management resources. All materials, including the ones listed below, can be accessed at www.cna.com - click "Risk Control," "Client Materials," "Medical Services."
CNA HealthPro Provides Healthcare Risk Management Resources
Chicago, IL | Posted on April 21st, 2009
* Nanomedicine - Obtaining the Benefits, Managing the Risks - explores the scientific fields of nanotechnology and nanomedicine, including applications, regulatory and risk issues, and risk management strategies.
* Pharmaceutical Outsourcing - Maintaining Quality, Reducing Risk - offers suggestions for domestic manufacturers to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance and promote best business practices by overseas suppliers of active pharmaceutical ingredients and to understand the importance of quality controls for overseas pharmaceuticals and ingredients.
* Traumatic Brain Injury - Ten Principles of Effective Care - addresses the 10 basic principles that help aging care service organizations understand and respond to the unique needs of brain injury residents or clients to improve their quality of life.
* Policy and Procedure - Developing Effective Protocols for Aging Care Settings - offers guidelines to support the policy and procedure development and review process, including tools to help organizations evaluate and improve current policies.
* Emergency Department (ED) Liability - Sound Risk Control Strategies Can Reduce Misdiagnosis -- examines six of the most commonly misdiagnosed conditions encountered in the ED setting and provides strategies for enhancing patient safety and protecting organizations from lawsuits and negative publicity.
A proven leader in providing comprehensive insurance coverages to the healthcare industry, CNA HealthPro offers a full range of insurance products for healthcare providers and organizations.
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration.
For more information, please click here
Katrina W. Parker
Copyright © Business Wire 2009
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
News and information
NREL Announces New Center Directors to lead R&D, Analysis Efforts September 30th, 2014
Yale University and Leica Microsystems Partner to Establish Microscopy Center of Excellence: Yale Welcomes Scientists to Participate in Core Facility Opening and Super- Resolution Workshops October 20 Through 31, 2014 September 30th, 2014
Speed at its limits September 30th, 2014
Research mimics brain cells to boost memory power September 30th, 2014
Park Systems Announces Outsourced Analytical Services Including AFM Surface Imaging, Data Analysis and Interpretation September 30th, 2014
Ad-REIC vaccine: A magic bullet for cancer treatment September 30th, 2014
New Topical Hemostatic Agent: Neutral Self-Assembling Peptide Hydrogel September 30th, 2014
Chemical interactions between silver nanoparticles and thiols: A comparison of mercaptohexanol again September 30th, 2014
Engineers develop new sensor to detect tiny individual nanoparticles September 2nd, 2014
Sunblock poses potential hazard to sea life August 20th, 2014
Analytical solutions from Malvern Instruments support University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee researchers in understanding environmental effects of nanomaterials July 30th, 2014
NNCO Announces an Interactive Webinar: Progress Review on the Coordinated Implementation of the National Nanotechnology Initiative 2011 Environmental, Health, and Safety Research Strategy July 23rd, 2014