- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d1aa26/global_market_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Market and Applications for Nanocoatings" report to their offering.
This 360 page report provides the most comprehensive market assessment yet of industrial applications for nanoscale coatings. Nanomaterials incorporated into coatings provide revolutionary functionalities including corrosion-resistance, dirt repellency, thermal insulation, and anti-microbial effects.
Nanocoatings already represent a significant niche market with global revenue exceeding US$600 million in 2008. Regenerative self-cleaning and self-healing coatings represent the next wave of potentially disruptive technologies that are beginning to impact the market. By 2015 it is predicted that the market will exceed US$6.5 billion.
This report provides a detailed in-depth assessment of:
* Key markets impacted including packaging, textiles, household care, building and construction, healthcare, automotive, aerospace and defence and electronics
* Analysis of most promising nanocoatings with the following functions: Barrier; Conductivity; Thermal Insulation; Easy Clean; Scratch Resistance; Photocatalysis; Anti-Corrosion; Anti-Microbialism; Stain Repellency; Self-Cleaning; Smartness; Anti-fogging.
* Production methods
* Market structure and business models
* Main manufacturers and suppliers (including markets they are impacting, IP landscape, commercial landscape, competitive environment and technology bottlenecks)
* In depth supplier profiles
* Market size for last 3 years and forecasted to 2015 by total revenues, sectors and region
* Market trends and drivers
Key Topics Covered:
1 COMMERCIALISING NANOCOATINGS
2 KEY NANOTECHNOLOGIES
3 MARKET SEGMENTATION
4 NANO COATINGS COMPANIES
62 of the leading Nanocoating Companies also feature in the report.
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets Ltd
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Copyright © Business Wire 2009If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Fast, efficient sperm tails inspire nanobiotechnology December 5th, 2016