- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Nanopositioning & Piezo Technology Specialist PI, has issued the 2009 hard-cover catalog entitled "Piezo Nano Positioning Inspirations 2009".
The 530 page publication is the most comprehensive reference book on the fundamentals of nanopositioning, piezo systems and micropositioning technology yet. The new catalog contains 200+ product families--30% of them new -- with more than 1000 drawings, graphs, images and technical diagrams.
Examples of PI's state-of-the-art products and technologies:
- Parallel-kinematics nanopositioning / scanning stages
- High-speed ultrasonic linear motors for automation
- Capacitive nanometrology sensor systems
- NSOM scanning microscopy stages
- Ceramic-encapsulated piezo actuators
- PiezoWalk® piezo worm type linear motors for Bio/Nanotechnology
- Miniature motors for autofocus cell phone type cameras
- 6-Axis Hexapod micromotion robots
- High-load, low-speed mirror alignment systems for astronomical telescopes
- High-speed scanning & steering mirrors and mirror shifters
- Motorized precision actuators and stages for semiconductor applications
- Digital & Analog nanopositioning motion controllers & piezo drivers
- Servo & stepper motor controllers
- Photonics alignment systems, photometers
Tutorials, Selection Guides
On top of the product descriptions and selection guides, extensive tutorials on piezo technology, the fundamentals of nanopositioning, micropositioning and nanometrology are included to aid users in selecting the system that best meets their needs.
Hard-bound & PDF Version for Download
In addition to the hard-bound version, the PDF catalog version can be downloaded from PI's website at www.pi.ws/2009cat
More Information and Download of Individual Catalog Sections
About PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
PI is a leading manufacturer of piezo systems, piezo stages, linear motors and precision motion-control equipment for photonics, bio-nanotechnology & semiconductor applications. PI has been developing and manufacturing standard & custom precision products with piezoceramic and electromagnetic drives for 35+ years. The company has been ISO 9001 certified since 1994 and provides innovative, high-quality solutions for OEM and research. PI is present worldwide with eight subsidiaries, R&D & engineering facilities on 3 continents and a total staff of 500
For more information, please click here
USA / Canada: www.pi-usa.us
East: David Rego
Tel: (508) 832-3456
Fax: (508) 832-0506
Midwest Joe McGonagle
West David Steinberg
Tel: (949) 679-9191
Fax: (949) 679-9292
Germany: +49 (721) 4846-0
Italy: +39 (02) 665 011 01
France: +33 (1) 5714 0710
UK: +44 (1582) 711 650
Japan: +81 (6) 6304 5605
China +86 (21) 687 900 08
Dir. Corp. Product Marketing & Communications
PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
16 Albert St.
Auburn, MA 01501
Copyright © PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
FEI Launches Helios G4 DualBeam Series for Materials Science: The Helios G4 DualBeam Series features new capabilities to enable scientists and engineers to answer the most demanding and challenging scientific questions June 27th, 2016