- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
September 19th, 2008
Natco Pharma, the Hyderabad-based pharma company has launched Albupax, a nanotechnology drug for treatment of breast cancer.
- Bulls Day Out: Sensex gains 727pts on global cues
- FIIs net buy Rs 1,016cr, DIIs net buy Rs 44cr
- PM holds second CCEA meeting to review the global financial situation
- Global markets rally; Hang Seng, Shanghai soar 9%
- ONGC to invest Rs 19,338 cr in oil & gas exploration
- PM to chair meeting on Integrated Energy Policy
- Sensex rallies on FM-speak, global cues
- Tata Motors holds talks with Karnataka for alternative Nano site
- Government opens a new page for foreign news magazines
- Nasscom's $60 bn export target in jeopardy
- Ranbaxy appoints Giuliani firm to counter FDA ruling
- Subprime Crisis: US faces economic turmoil
- Fighting Inflation : Inflation at a 13-year high
- Your Money : Personal finance
- Credit Policy : RBI's monetary policy review
- Tracking the downturn : Economic slowdown and its impact
- Time Out : food, travel, sports, health...
Over a lakh new incidences of breast cancer are reported in India every year.
Albupax has been indigenously developed by Natco in India. The company has priced each 100 milligram (mg) vial of the drug at Rs 11,500. The estimated domestic market for this product is around Rs 150 crore.
|Related News Press|
News and information