- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
-- June 12 Meeting in SF Will Address the Future of Microelectronics --
SIA will sponsor a briefing for journalists on the future of Moore's Law addressing key questions:
* How long can we continue advances in chip technology?
* When will the laws of physics overtake Moore's Law?
* What is the chip industry doing to ensure U.S. leadership in the Era of Nanoelectronics?
A panel featuring four of the world's leading experts on nanoelectronics will answer these and other questions.
June 12, 2008
10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Panel presentations and Q&A
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Luncheon roundtable
Westin Hotel, 50 Third Street, San Francisco
The panel includes:
* Dr. Robert Doering, Texas Instruments Senior Fellow and Research Strategy Manager
* Dr. Paolo Gargini, Intel Fellow and Director of Technology Strategy, Intel Corporation, and chairman of the SIA Technology Strategy Committee
* Dr. Stuart Parkin, IBM Fellow and director of the IBM-Stanford Spintronic and Science and Applications Center
* Dr. Jeffrey Welser, Director of the Nanoelectronics Research Institute, a subsidiary of the Semiconductor Research Corporation
* George Scalise, President, SIA
Please RSVP to Joanna Fuller or 408.573.6619. Please let Joanna know if you plan to attend and if you will stay for the luncheon.
For additional information, contact John Greenagel or 408.573.6612.
For more information, please click here
Semiconductor Industry Association
Copyright © Business Wire 2008If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Cooling graphene-based film close to pilot-scale production April 30th, 2016
Exploring phosphorene, a promising new material April 29th, 2016
Researchers create a first frequency comb of time-bin entangled qubits: Discovery is a significant step toward multi-channel quantum communication and higher capacity quantum computers April 28th, 2016
Introducing the RE標ORK Bio-inspired Robotics Summit in Berlin April 27th, 2016