- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c89494) has announced the addition of "Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2011" to their offering.
Nanotechnology is going to pave the way for a revolution in materials, information and communication technology, medicine, genetics and so on as it starts leaving the laboratories and conquering new markets. It helps to improve products and production processes with better characteristics or new functionalities. In coming years, products based on nanotechnology are expected to impact nearly all-industrial sectors, entering into the consumer markets in large quantities. Considering the future prospects of nanotechnology, countries across the world are investing heavily into this sector.
Identifying the future prospects of this industry, RNCOS, the leading market research company, has come up with an analytical study - "Nanotechnology Market Forecast till 2011". This updated and detailed research evaluates the past, current and future scenario of the global nanotechnology market coupled with an overview on its emerging trends. The report segments the nanotechnology market by application, patent and R&D investment. It discusses the nanotechnology market by key countries showing their prominence in the sector together with the emerging nations in the domain.
* The rapidly commercializing nanotechnology market presents potential market in various industrial sectors including energy, textiles and life sciences.
* The market for nanotechnology in manufacturing goods is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 33% during the period from 2007 to 2015.
* The market for nanotechnology into consumer products is projected to grow at an AAGR of 9.4% from 2005 to 2010.
* The global spending on nanotechnology grew by 29% in 2006 with government share standing at 52% followed by corporate and venture capitalist spending.
* Nanotechnology investments by the government were initially led by Europe, North America and Japan. However, countries such as Russia, China, Brazil, Turkey and India have joined the trend and are making significant investments into the sector.
* Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the most important region for the sales of nanotechnology products in near future, followed by the US and Europe at similar level.
Key Issues Analyzed
* Current status of the nanotechnology market worldwide.
* Factors that are fuelling growth into the global nanotechnology market.
* Analysis of nanotechnology market by various application areas, their market and future growth prospects.
* Industry profile of various key and emerging countries like the US, Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil etc.
* Emerging trends in the global nanotechnology market.
* Emerging areas creating opportunities for various segments in the global nanotechnology market.
* Study of factors that may inhibit growth in global nanotechnology market.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
1. Analyst View
2. Nanotechnology - An Overview
3. Factors Fuelling Growth in Global Nanotechnology Industry
4. Global Nanotechnology Industry
5. Emerging Growth Areas
6. Growth Inhibitors
About Research and Markets
We are the leading source for international market research and market data. We hold ‘000’s of major research publications from most of the leading publishers, consultants and analysts. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends
We are a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for market research reports and industry newsletters from specialist research firms and niche market analysts.
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Copyright © Business Wire 2008If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers