- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Nanotec-USA licenses Nanotec Northern Virginia to offer the NanoBionic Car Program to car dealerships and private clients, making them the first full service NanoBionic Car Station in the U.S. Nanotec-USA will be transforming two SEMA Show featured vehicles into Eco. friendly NanoBionic-vehicles. These vehicles will be on display at the Alliance Technologies booth and the Kicker Audio staging area.
Nanotec-USA introduced its newly re-designed website, www.nanotec-usa.com , featuring downloadable detailed information and pictures of real-world surfaces that have been treated with its new NanoBionics™ TRUE Self-assembling Nanotechnology Smart Surface treatments.
According to company president John Moore, "We hope to see many of our customers at the 2007 Las Vegas SEMA trade show next week. We will be transforming two featured show vehicles into NanoBionic Vehicles before the show starts." The application of Nanotec-USA's exclusive NanoBionics™ Automotive Treatments will take place Sunday October 28 and Monday October 29. Call to register for the event. Special thanks to Jason Gravenoff and Sata-USA for donating three of their state-of-the-art spray guns to be used during the transformations.
Please contact Mr. Moore if you would like to attend the demonstration and see how Nanotec-USA's experts refine the surfaces and then install the NanoBionics™ Self-assembling Nanotechnology Smart Surface treatments.
Latest breaking news:
* Nanotec-USA has been working closely with Vector Supercars to develop a program that will protect the exotic sports car's various surface areas with Nanotec-USA's NanoBionics™ Aerospace tested treatments. The car will be safer, faster, and virtually self-cleaning due to the bionic function of the Nano-treated surfaces as in the plant world, "emulates the lotus effect, wherein plant leaves are self-cleaning".
* Nanotec-USA has been working with Ezell Aviation in Breckenridge, Texas to address the surface protection of aerospace/aviation-grade aluminum substrate. Ezell Aviation is an industry leader in the restoration of vintage World War II combat aircraft. Nanotec-USA's NanoBionics™ AeroGuard for aluminum is currently undergoing tests by Ezell Aviation. To date, this product has met or exceeded all of their critical design requirements.
* Nanotec-USA introduces its Certified Professional Installers, offering NanoBionics™ Glass and Plastic treatment services:
- Gerry Owens of West Virginia Glass Magic, West Virginia region
- Yancey Duncan of Sunshine Windshield Repair, Atlanta, Georgia region
- Karen Rambow of Rambow's Glass and Plastic Restoration, Atlanta, Georgia and Florida regions. Ms Rambow specializes in glass restoration and installing NanoBionics™ treatments on high-end motor coaches.
- Tim Bersche of Clear Vision Glass Service, Pontiac, Michigan. Mr. Bersche upgraded from a competing product to the NanoBionics treatments last year and has reported superior results since the upgrade.
- Raymond DiMeglio of Glas Weld of New Jersey, New York and New Jersey region. Mr. DiMeglio also functions as Operations Manager for Nanotec-USA covering the northeastern seaboard.
- Don Gregor of Total Surface Restoration, Bend, Oregon, providing services to Oregon and surrounding areas.
* Nanotec-USA will be certifying the first U.S. NanoBionic Car Station, Nanotec of Northern Virginia. The full-function NanoBionic Car Station is being set up by Tara Carley. Nanotec of Northern Virginia will also function as the eastern U.S. training and certification facility for Nanotec-USA. To learn more about the NanoBionic Car Program visit www.NanoBionicCarUSA.com .
Nanotec-USA will send out notification for the grand opening of Nanotec Northern Virginia as soon as the facility is ready to open its doors in late 2007. Nanotec-USA congratulates Tara and Nanotec of Northern Virginia for being the first NanoBionic Car Service Station in the United States.
* Nanotec-USA saves local dealership hundreds of dollars with their NanoBionics™ treatments. Lustine Dodge and Jeep in Woodbridge, VA saved hundreds of dollars in replacement costs for a windshield on a new Dodge Charger. Severe calcium and silicone etching were removed from the exterior glass surface. Nanotec-USA used NanoBionics™ Rapid Polish surface refinement process to remove the damage, and then applied NanoBionics™ AG-P water and dirt repellent treatment to the glass, preventing future environmental damages to the windshield.
Nanotec-USA is in discussions with the dealership on how to implement a NanoBionics™ surface protection program for the dealership's inventory.
Mr. Moore will be making contact with auto manufacturers to recommend adding the NanoBionics surface protection program at the factory level to help prevent damages of this nature from happening on new production models.
This Press Release authorized by John W. Moore, President, Nanotec-USA.
Please download and share this information with your Associates, all information contained in this release is deemed public by Nanotec-USA.
Nanotec-USA ranks among the first Nanotechnology and Bionic surface treatments companies in the United States. The founder of Nanotec-USA, John W. Moore has 14 years of experience in surface polishing and restoration of glass, paint, plastic and various metals. Mr. Moore also has a background in anodizing of various grades of metal, hard coat anodize, and other related processes dealing with metal finishing.
Nanotec-USA has teamed with leading nanotechnology labs worldwide to further the development of their NanoBionics product line, along with a firm basis in nanotechnology and bionic engineering. This has helped Nanotec-USA to successfully bring exceptional nanobionic products delivering strong benefits in their everyday use to the market.
Nanotec-USA currently has several different nanobionic products for the treatment of diverse surfaces. The range is divided into three quality grades: consumer, commercial and industrial.
The products are particularly valuable for refining industrial surfaces such as facades or glass, and in easy-to-clean and self-cleaning treatments for vehicle windshields, paintwork, wheels/rims or kitchen surfaces made of stainless steel, etc.
For more information, please click here
John W. Moore, President
14597 Faith Ct.
Woodbridge, Va. 22193
Copyright © PRWeb™If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Searching for a nanotech self-organizing principle May 1st, 2016
Brookhaven's Oleg Gang Named a Battelle 'Inventor of the Year': Recognized for work using DNA to guide and regulate the self-assembly of nanoparticles into clusters and arrays with controllable properties April 25th, 2016
Revealing the nature of magnetic interactions in manganese oxide: New technique for probing local magnetic interactions confirms 'superexchange' model that explains how the material gets its long-range magnetic order May 25th, 2016
Gigantic ultrafast spin currents: Scientists from TU Wien (Vienna) are proposing a new method for creating extremely strong spin currents. They are essential for spintronics, a technology that could replace today's electronics May 25th, 2016
We’ll Leave the Lights On For You: Photonics advances allow us to be seen across the universe, with major implications for the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, says UC Santa Barbara physicist Philip Lubin - See more at: http://www.news.ucsb.edu/2016/016805/we-ll-leave-li May 17th, 2016
Physicists detect the enigmatic spin momentum of light April 26th, 2016