- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
he American Academy of Nanomedicine (AANM) has announced that its third annual meeting will be held from September 7 to September 9, 2007 at the University of California San Diego in San Diego, USA.
Some of this years meetings categories are:
- Biomaterial and Dendrimertic Nanomedicine Biosensor and Molecular Imaging Nanomedicine
- Clinical Nanomedicine
- Commercialization and IP in Nanomedicine
- Drug Delivery Nanomedicine
- Oncology Nanomedicine
- Toxicology in Nanomedicine
- Successful Translational Nanomedicine: from Branch to Bedside
The 2-day meeting will feature keynote and plenary presentations by experts in the field, a poster session along with oral presentations of selected posters, and a roundtable discussion of the clinical prospects of nanomedicine.
AANM is a professional, academic and medical society dedicated to advancing research in Nanomedicine. Its members are experts in the fields of nanotechnology, engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology and medicine. The goals of the Academy include providing a forum for scientific investigation, communicating new findings and encouraging collaboration among the diverse disciplines represented in Nanomedicine.
More information on AANM, meeting registration, and membership submission can be found at:
The American Academy of Nanomedicine is a forum to exchange ideas, communicate new findings, and encourage collaboration among the diverse disciplines represented in Nanomedicine. Among other things, membership in AANM will provide you with:
* Access to the latest information in research and clinical applications through the society’s quarterly, peer-reviewed journal, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine.
* The ability to discuss challenges and innovative findings with peers, face-to-face at AANM conferences, focused specifically on Nanomedicine-related topics and issues.
For more information, please click here
P.O. Box 388, Monrovia, MD 21770, USA
Copyright © American Academy of Nanomedicine (AANM)If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
The NanoWizard® AFM from JPK is applied for interdisciplinary research at the University of South Australia for applications including smart wound healing and how plants can protect themselves from toxins July 26th, 2016
Accurate design of large icosahedral protein nanocages pushes bioengineering boundaries: Scientists used computational methods to build ten large, two-component, co-assembling icosahedral protein complexes the size of small virus coats July 25th, 2016
Nanometrics Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results July 26th, 2016
Ultrasensitive sensor using N-doped graphene July 26th, 2016
Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events July 20th, 2016