- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c58018 ) has announced the addition of "Nanotechnologies for Sustainable Energy: Reducing Carbon Emissions through Clean Technologies and Renewable Energy Sources (Portable Electronics Sector)" to their offering.
"Nanotechnologies for Sustainable Energy: Reducing Carbon Emissions through Clean Technologies and Renewable Energy Sources" examines the impact of nanotechnology on the quest for sustainable energy.
Through a detailed analysis of technologies both currently available and under development the report concludes that:
- The major near-term benefit of nanotechnologies will be in reducing weight in the transportation sector with nanocomposite materials quickly diffusing across the automotive and aerospace industries
- Over the next seven years, highest growth opportunities will come from the application of nanomaterials to making better use of existing resources rather than generating new forms of renewable energy
- Highest growth rates will be in the development of renewable energy sources while the materials sector is already crowded
- Current applications of nanotechnologies will result in a global annual saving of 8 thousand tons of carbon dioxide in 2007, rising to over a million tons by 2014
Please note: This description is for the complete report.
- Market forecast for nanotechnology applications in sustainable energy
- Nanotechnology applications for sustainable energy
- Reducing co2 emissions in the portable electronics sector
About Research and Markets
We are the leading source for international market research and market data. We hold ‘000’s of major research publications from most of the leading publishers, consultants and analysts. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends
We are a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for market research reports and industry newsletters from specialist research firms and niche market analysts.
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Copyright © Business Wire 2007If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Graphene under pressure August 26th, 2016
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Nanofur for oil spill cleanup: Materials researchers learn from aquatic ferns: Hairy plant leaves are highly oil-absorbing / publication in bioinspiration & biomimetics / video on absorption capacity August 25th, 2016
Researchers watch catalysts at work August 19th, 2016
Down to the wire: ONR researchers and new bacteria August 18th, 2016