- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Finland's Nanotechnology Sector: Growth and Internationalization -- You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Press invitation: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:45 am at the Messukeskus Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland.
- Why does Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 in Helsinki, Finland attract participants from over 40 countries?
- Why does the conference attract such top international nanotechnology experts as the 2006 Millennium Technology Prize winner, University of California Professor Shuji Nakamura and recipient of the 2005 Japan Prize, Burnham Institute, CA Professor Erkki Ruoslahti?
- Why has Finland's nanotechnology sector over doubled in the last two years?
- Why is nanotechnology of interest to leading international companies such as BASF, Bayer, DuPont, Intel, Nokia and Shell?
You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Also speaking at the press conference are congress keynote speakers:
- Mr. Tapani Ryhänen, Head of Nano Sciences Laboratory, Nokia Research Center
- Professor Shuji Nakamura, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Professor Erkki Ruoslahti, Burnham Institute, CA, USA
- Mr. Nicholas Deliyanakis, EU Commission, Directorate-General for research
Organized for the third time, Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 takes place in Helsinki, Finland on March 27-29, 2007. The event includes both a congress and exhibition. The congress will feature cutting-edge work from leading academics and companies, whilst the exhibition offers a great opportunity to meet existing and new customers.
About Nanotech Northern Europe 2007
Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 is organized by the Finnish nanotechnology company Spinverse. The main event partners are Nokia, Finland's main public funding organisation for research and development Tekes and Nordic Innovation Center. The conference attracts over 500 experts from over 40 countries, and over 100 companies will participate in the exhibition.
For more information, please click here
Jukka Mäntyjärvi, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 580 1477
Christina Forsgård, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 571 9192
Copyright © PRWeb™If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Leti IEDM 2016 Paper Clarifies Correlation between Endurance, Window Margin and Retention in RRAM for First Time: Paper Presented at IEDM 2016 Offers Ways to Reconcile High-cycling Requirements and Instability at High Temperatures in Resistive RAM December 6th, 2016
Infrared instrumentation leader secures exclusive use of Vantablack coating December 5th, 2016
IEDM: Leti CEO Marie Semeria to Give Opening-day Keynote on Impact of ‘Hyperconnectivity’ and IoT: Speech to Portray Key Role Nonprofit Research and Technology Organizations Play in Making Technology More Efficient and Ensuring Safety and Security November 29th, 2016
Cutting-edge nanotechnologies are breaking into industries November 18th, 2016