- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Finland's Nanotechnology Sector: Growth and Internationalization -- You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Press invitation: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:45 am at the Messukeskus Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland.
- Why does Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 in Helsinki, Finland attract participants from over 40 countries?
- Why does the conference attract such top international nanotechnology experts as the 2006 Millennium Technology Prize winner, University of California Professor Shuji Nakamura and recipient of the 2005 Japan Prize, Burnham Institute, CA Professor Erkki Ruoslahti?
- Why has Finland's nanotechnology sector over doubled in the last two years?
- Why is nanotechnology of interest to leading international companies such as BASF, Bayer, DuPont, Intel, Nokia and Shell?
You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Also speaking at the press conference are congress keynote speakers:
- Mr. Tapani Ryhänen, Head of Nano Sciences Laboratory, Nokia Research Center
- Professor Shuji Nakamura, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Professor Erkki Ruoslahti, Burnham Institute, CA, USA
- Mr. Nicholas Deliyanakis, EU Commission, Directorate-General for research
Organized for the third time, Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 takes place in Helsinki, Finland on March 27-29, 2007. The event includes both a congress and exhibition. The congress will feature cutting-edge work from leading academics and companies, whilst the exhibition offers a great opportunity to meet existing and new customers.
About Nanotech Northern Europe 2007
Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 is organized by the Finnish nanotechnology company Spinverse. The main event partners are Nokia, Finland's main public funding organisation for research and development Tekes and Nordic Innovation Center. The conference attracts over 500 experts from over 40 countries, and over 100 companies will participate in the exhibition.
For more information, please click here
Jukka Mäntyjärvi, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 580 1477
Christina Forsgård, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 571 9192
Copyright © PRWeb™If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Nanotechnology identifies brain tumor types through MRI 'virtual biopsy' in animal studies: If results are confirmed in humans, tumor cells could someday be diagnosed by MRI imaging and treated with tumor-specific IV injections; new NIH grant will fund future study May 27th, 2015
Haydale Named Lead Sponsor for Cambridge Graphene Festival May 22nd, 2015
Directa Plus in Barcelona to present the innovative project GEnIuS for oil spills clean-up activities: The company has created a graphene-based product for the remediation of water contaminated by oil and hydrocarbons May 21st, 2015