Home > Press > Press Invitation: Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 Congress and Exhibition
Finland's Nanotechnology Sector: Growth and Internationalization -- You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Press Invitation: Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 Congress and Exhibition
Helsinki, Finland | Posted on March 17th, 2007
Press invitation: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:45 am at the Messukeskus Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland.
- Why does Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 in Helsinki, Finland attract participants from over 40 countries?
- Why does the conference attract such top international nanotechnology experts as the 2006 Millennium Technology Prize winner, University of California Professor Shuji Nakamura and recipient of the 2005 Japan Prize, Burnham Institute, CA Professor Erkki Ruoslahti?
- Why has Finland's nanotechnology sector over doubled in the last two years?
- Why is nanotechnology of interest to leading international companies such as BASF, Bayer, DuPont, Intel, Nokia and Shell?
You are invited to a press lunch and conference on nanotechnology, at which Spinverse, the Finnish coordinator of the national nanotechnology program FinNano, will discuss the current state and future prospects of the Finnish nanotechnology sector.
Also speaking at the press conference are congress keynote speakers:
- Mr. Tapani Ryhänen, Head of Nano Sciences Laboratory, Nokia Research Center
- Professor Shuji Nakamura, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Professor Erkki Ruoslahti, Burnham Institute, CA, USA
- Mr. Nicholas Deliyanakis, EU Commission, Directorate-General for research
Organized for the third time, Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 takes place in Helsinki, Finland on March 27-29, 2007. The event includes both a congress and exhibition. The congress will feature cutting-edge work from leading academics and companies, whilst the exhibition offers a great opportunity to meet existing and new customers.
About Nanotech Northern Europe 2007
Nanotech Northern Europe 2007 is organized by the Finnish nanotechnology company Spinverse. The main event partners are Nokia, Finland's main public funding organisation for research and development Tekes and Nordic Innovation Center. The conference attracts over 500 experts from over 40 countries, and over 100 companies will participate in the exhibition.
For more information, please click here
Jukka Mäntyjärvi, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 580 1477
Christina Forsgård, Netprofile Finland Oy
Puh. +358 9 6812 080 or +358 40 571 9192
Copyright © PRWeb™
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Creation of 'Rocker' protein opens way for new smart molecules in medicine, other fields December 18th, 2014
How does enzymatic pretreatment affect the nanostructure and reaction space of lignocellulosic biomass? December 18th, 2014
Silicon Valley-Based Foresight Valuation Launches STR-IP™, a New Initiative for Startups to Discover the Value of Their Intellectual Property December 18th, 2014
Iranian Scientists Use Nanotechnology to Increase Power, Energy of Supercapacitors December 18th, 2014
Bruker Introduces BioScope Resolve High-Resolution BioAFM System: Featuring PeakForce Tapping for Quantitative Bio-Mechanical Property Mapping December 16th, 2014
TCL Launches World’s Most Advanced TV in the World’s Largest Market: New Quantum Dot TVs with Color IQ™ Optics Deliver OLED-Quality Color at a Fraction of the Price December 15th, 2014
Stanford team combines logic, memory to build a 'high-rise' chip: Today circuit cards are laid out like single-story towns; Futuristic architecture builds layers of logic and memory into skyscraper chips that would be smaller, faster, cheaper -- and taller December 15th, 2014
PETA science consortium to present at Society for Risk Analysis meeting December 10th, 2014