- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Free Nanotechnology Webcast
Posted on November 1, 2006
The Penn State Center for Nanotechnology Education and Utilization (CNEU) invites you to attend a free nanotechnology webcast entitled ďDesign and Implementation of an Educational Laboratory for Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology
Friday, November 10th at 1:00-2:00 pm est.
1. Video Tour of CNEUís new Educational Laboratory
2. Presentation discussing facets of the design process including
3. Live Question and Answer Session
This webcast will be delivered through the Macromedia Breeze Meeting server at Penn State. In order to connect to the meeting, please perform the following steps before the start of the scheduled event. Preferably, at least a day in advance.
1. Create a "Friends of Penn State Account" (/www.fps.psu.edu). This step is only necessary for those without a Penn State userid.
2. Test your new account by logging in to Penn State's Breeze server (breeze.psu.edu).
3. Test your computer setup at this adobe web site. (www.adobe.com/products/breeze/productinfo/meeting/meeting_intro.html) If additional Macromedia browser plug-ins (i.e. flash player) are necessary for your computer, they will be determined here.
4. Ensure that your computer has sufficient audio capabilities for you to hear the live webcast.
10 to 15 minutes before the start of the webcast, go to www.cneu.psu.edu/labwebcast.htm where you will find a link to the webcast. After clicking this link, you will be asked to log in with the userid and password created in step 1 above. After logging in, you will see a welcome screen with additional instructions to verify that your audio is set up properly to hear the webcast.
As this is a free webcast, please feel free to forward this information along to anyone you think might be interested in attending!
The information above can be found on the webcast page for on our website: www.cneu.psu.edu/labwebcast.htm.
Please direct any questions you have regarding the webcast to Bill Mahoney (email@example.com).
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Graphene under pressure August 26th, 2016