Home > Press > Lux Research Releases Event Schedule
Exclusive event features proprietary research, keynote speeches, panels and networking
Lux Research Releases Event Schedule For Lux Executive Summit: The Business Impact of Nanotechnology
New York, NY | June 22, 2005
Lux Research, the world’s leading research and advisory firm for nanotechnology, today released the event schedule for its inaugural Lux Executive Summit: The Business Impact of Nanotechnology, to be held at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts on October 24–25, 2005.
The Lux Executive Summit is the only event that provides executives and investment managers with the knowledge and insight enabling them to create a winning nanotechnology strategy. The conference is nanotech’s most elite gathering for CEOs, senior corporate executives, fund managers and VCs, scientific pioneers, and public policy makers. Complete event information is available online here.
“The Lux Executive Summit is the premier forum helping executives and investors make better decisions and be better connected than their competitors in nanotechnology,” said Lux Research CEO Peter Hebert. “Our featured participants and attendees range from senior executives at multi-national corporations to start-up CEOs and portfolio managers at leading multi-billion dollar hedge funds.”
Several of the Lux Executive Summit sessions include:
- Myth vs. Reality: Where Nanotech Creates Value for Corporations and Investors (Matthew M. Nordan – Vice President of Research, Lux Research Inc.)
- The Semiconductor Industry’s Nanotech Future (Paolo Gargini – Director of Technology Strategy, Intel)
- Best Practices of Nanotech Serial Entrepreneurs (Larry Bock – Founder and Executive Chairman, Nanosys; Howard Berke – Chairman and CEO, Konarka; David Soane – Founder of Soane Labs LLC and Nano-Tex; Moderator: Jason Pontin – Editor-in-Chief, Technology Review)
- Nanotech Innovation Outlook: Leading Scientists Identify Game-Changing Technologies (Paul Alivisatos – University of California Berkeley; Chad Mirkin – Director, Institute for Nanotechnology; Phil Kuekes – HP Labs; Moderator: Elizabeth Corcoran – Senior Editor, Forbes)
- Heard on The Street: Public Investors’ Views on Nanotech (Michael Mauboussin – Chief Investment Strategist, Legg Mason Capital Management; Pip Coburn – Global Technology Strategist, UBS; Moderator: Josh Wolfe – Managing Partner, Lux Capital)
- Nanotechnology’s Impact on Healthcare and Life Sciences (Norbert Riedel – Chief Scientific Officer, Baxter)
- What’s It Worth: Determining Value for Nanotech Start-ups (David Lackner – Senior Analyst, Lux Research Inc.)
A full event schedule is available at the new Lux Executive Summit website. For early registration discounts, visit www.luxexecutivesummit.com
About Lux Research:
Lux Research is the world's leading nanotechnology research and advisory firm. We help our clients make better decisions to profit from nanoscale science and technology, tapping into our analysts' unique expertise and unrivaled network. Our clients include top decision makers at large corporations, portfolio managers and analysts at leading financial institutions, CEOs of the most innovative start-ups, and visionary public policy makers.
For Lux Executive Summit registration and additional event details, please visit www.luxexecutivesummit.com
To get connected and for more information, visit www.luxresearchinc.com
Peter Hebert of Lux Research, Inc.
Copyright © Lux Research
If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
RMIT delivers $30m boost to micro and nano-tech August 26th, 2014
Creation of a Highly Efficient Technique to Develop Low-Friction Materials Which Are Drawing Attention in Association with Energy Issues August 26th, 2014
Competition for Graphene: Berkeley Lab Researchers Demonstrate Ultrafast Charge Transfer in New Family of 2D Semiconductors August 26th, 2014
Symphony of nanoplasmonic and optical resonators leads to magnificent laser-like light emission August 26th, 2014