- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
|Lynn L. Bergeson
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.
B&C Consortia Management, L.L.C. (BCCM) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the September 25, 2012, workshop: "Challenges and Opportunities for Businesses Engaged in Nanotechnology."
June 29th, 2012
Workshop Registration Now Open -- Challenges and Opportunities for Businesses Engaged in Nanotechnology
B&C Consortia Management, L.L.C. (BCCM) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the September 25, 2012, workshop: "Challenges and Opportunities for Businesses Engaged in Nanotechnology." The workshop, organized by BCCM and the California Nanotechnology Industry Network (CalNIN), is hosted by the UCLA Center for Environmental Implications of Nanotechnology in Los Angeles, CA. Registration for this workshop is $150.
Workshop participants and attendees will include representatives from the nanotechnology industry, academia, the California government, and the National Nanotechnology Coordination Office. This workshop will bring stakeholders together to discuss the current state of the nanotechnology industry in California and identify opportunities and pitfalls for the continued expansion of this key technology sector.
Individual presentations and panel discussions at this one-day workshop will address the following topics:
- Future benefits and opportunities afforded by nanotechnology;
- Federal programs to advance nanotechnology;
- Regulatory challenges for nanotechnology in California;
- Environmental measurement of nanomaterials;
- Availability of venture capital;
- Public perception of nanomaterials;
- Weighing the pros and cons of being a California nanotech business; and
- Opportunities for collaboration to advance nanotechnology in California.
For additional information, and to register for the workshop, please go to http://www.calnin.org/other/CalNIN_Workshop Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are available. Please contact Jake Vandevort at 410-255-2773 or with questions.