Our NanoNews Digest Sponsors
Home > News > Old Company Press Releases > NanoWater News
NanoWater Confirms Speaker Line-Up
Early Bird Registration Expires August 1st. REGISTER NOW!
NanoWater 2004, has confirmed a list of speakers representing water industry giants (Veolia Water), innovative nanotechnology companies (Inframat, Argonide, NanoSight), leading international research institutes (CSEM) and leaders from the financial community (McGovern Capital) to address how nanotechnology can lower costs and improve efficiencies of established water industry processes as well as provide insights into new techniques and technologies.
- Kevin M. McGovern, Chairman and CEO, McGovern Capital LLC
- Dr. Ir. Jeroen Boom, Project Design and Build Manager for Membrane Filtration, Veolia Water
- Fred Tepper, President, Argonide
- Dr. Uri Sagman, Executive Director, Canadian NanoBusiness Alliance & Founder & Director, C Sixty Inc.
- Tim Harper, CEO, Cientifica & Executive Director, European NanoBusiness Association
- Dr. David E. Reisner, President & CEO, Inframat Corp. & President & CEO, US Nanocorp, Inc.
- Dr. Bob Carr, Chief Technology Officer, NanoSight
- Dr. Philippe Rychen, Head of Environmental Systems, Centre Suisse d'Electronique et de Microtechnique (CSEM SA)
- Diederik Jaspers, Senior Consultant, Altran Technologies Netherlands
Take advantage of Early-Bird Registration Rates!
This fee schedule makes the conference accessible to every segment of the nanotechnology community and water industry…
Early Bird Registration (Until August 1, 2004)
General Audience: €330
For Academic & Government Employees: €265
For European NanoBusiness Association and Club of Amsterdam Professional Participants: €265
NanoWater 2004, which is jointly produced by Cientifica and the Club of Amsterdam, is co-located with the Aquatech Amsterdam 2004 international trade event. NanoWater will be a one-day event to be held on September 27th at the Europa Complex of the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Conference Centre. Because of its co-location with Aquatech Amesterdam—one of the world’s larg est international water industry trade events---NanoWater is ideally located to draw the attention of the water industry community.
NanoWater provides an efficient format for examining the key economic and technological issues that are facing the water industry when considering the use of nanotechnology in their processes. Some of the issues to be addressed will be:
- How nanotechnology is being applied to established processes in the water industry such as water remediation and filtration
- How nanotechnology can improve certain processes so as to promote their large-scale use
- Understanding the technology requirements of water industry players and how nanotechnology can meet those requirements
Association & Media Partners:
Copyright Cientifica. Reprinted with permission.
The Israel Nanotechnology Trust
The Peres Center for Peace
Jaako Poyry Consulting
About Cientifica & The Club of Amsterdam:
Cientifica is the world's largest supplier of nanotechnology information, with activities spanning from basic research, through scientific networks to consultancy, business intelligence and investment appraisals. Cientifica is in constant contact with thousands of scientists, businesses and investors active in the nanotechnology world.
Club of Amsterdam
The Club of Amsterdam helps shape your future in the Knowledge Society. It is an independent, international think tank that supports thought leaders and knowledge workers to form opinions, visions and agendas about preferred futures.
The Club of Amsterdam provides resources through publishing and organizes events, seminars, workshops and exhibitions.
If you have a comment, please