Home > News > Old Company Press Releases > EuroNanoTex 2004 News
Early-Bird Registration Has Been Extended One Week, to May 21st & New Sponsor Added.
SAVE €200 on your registration for. Deadline expires Friday, May 21, so REGISTER NOW!
Due to the large number of requests we received this weekend for registration, the European NanoBusiness Association has decided to extend the Early-Bird Registration Period to May 21 to accommodate those requests and offer the same to others who are interested in taking advantage of this discount.
This will be our last extension of this offer, so don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of Europe’s first conference on nanotechnology’s applications within the textile industry.
EuroNanoTex is also pleased to announce a new sponsor of the event has been added. BG Polymers Ltd. is one of the pioneers in the use and application in Israel of nano-materials, operating since 1982, for the benefit of both industry and consumers. BG Polymers develops, manufactures and markets unique water-based acrylic nano-polymers and pigments for various industries, including the textile industry throughout the world.
Professor Itzhak Shalev, Consultant for BG Polymers will make the following presentation: Emulsion Polymers, Textile and Nanothechnology.
EuroNanoTex’s speaker faculty represents the entire spectrum of those involved in bringing nanotechnology to textile applications:
Confirmed Speaker for EuroNanoTex 2004
- European Parliament
- Textile Associations
- Top Research Labs in both nanotechnology and textiles
- Leading textile manufacturers applying nanotechnology
- Cutting-edge nanotechnology companies
- Concepció Ferrer i Casal, Member of the European Parliament, and President of the European Parliament’s Forum for Textiles, Clothing and Leather
- Donn Tice, CEO, Nano-Tex, LLC
- Salvador Maluquer, Executive Vice-President, Asociación Industrial Textil de Proceso Algodonero, AITPA (Spanish cotton textiles industry association)
- Dr. Mark E Welland, Professor of Nanotechnology & Director of IRC in Nanotechnology & Nanoscience, University of Cambridge
- Dr. Uri Sagman, Founder, CSixty, and Executive Director, Canadian NanoBusiness Alliance
- Lutz Walter, Manager of R&D, EURATEX (European Apparel and Textile Organisation)
- Dr. Ralf Zimehl, German Textile Research Center (DTNW)
- Tim E. Harper, CEO, Cientifica & Executive Director, European NanoBusiness Association
- Dr. Helmut Schift, Head of Laboratory for Micro- and Nanotechnology, Paul Scherrer Institut
- Dr. Frédéric Luizi, Business Development Manager, Nanocyl
- Dr. Roshan Shishoo, Director, Shishoo Consulting AB
- Dr. Edgar Muñoz, Carbon Nanostructures and Nanotechnology, Institute of Carbon Chemistry (CSIC)
- Dr. Dirk Hegemann, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA)
- Dr. Michiel Scheffer, Partner & Managing Director, Polisema BV
- Dr. Ger Brinks, Secretary of the Board of Trustees, Textile Technology Chair at the University of Twente
The sponsors for EuroNanoTex, the European NanoBusiness Association, are pleased to now offer on-line registration for EuroNanoTex.
With this new feature, you will be able to take advantage of our REDUCED PRICING for EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION. Save €200 on standard registration pricing! Don’t delay as this rate expires on May 21st!
EuroNanoTex 2004 Partners:
NanoFunctional Materials (NFM)
EuroNanoTex is located in the historic city of Barcelona, Spain, which is also the center of Spain’s textile industry. We have established special rates for attendees at the Four-Star Hotel Colon (Single room 115 € instead of normal rate 155 €; Double room 155 € instead of 220 €). To make your reservation contact the Hotel Colon directly at:
HOTEL COLON BARCELONA
Avenida de la Catedral, 7
08002 Barcelona, Spain
And clearly indicate that you will be attending the EuroNanoTex conference and you will be able to benefit from the special rate we have at the hotel for our participants.
About the European NanoBusiness Association:
The European Nanobusiness Association (ENA) is an industrial and trade organisation founded to promote the professional development of the emerging business of nanotechnology at the European level. It reflects the requirements of its member corporations, associated professionals and existing regional nanotechnology associations through: Providing education for the public Writing of position papers Analysis of legislation Drafting of standards Providing expert testimony to political leaders and decision makers.
If you have a comment, please