Home > News > Old Company Press Releases > EuroNanoTex 2004 News
Time is running out to SAVE €200 on your registration for EuroNanoTex 2004. Deadline expires Friday, May 14, so REGISTER NOW!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of Europe’s first conference on nanotechnology’s applications within the textile industry.
This inaugural event will be led by Speakers from around the world representing:
Confirmed Speaker for EuroNanoTex 2004
- European Parliament
- Textile Associations
- Top Research Labs in both nanotechnology and textiles
- Leading textile manufacturers applying nanotechnology
- Cutting-edge nanotechnology companies
- Concepció Ferrer i Casal, Member of the European Parliament, and President of the European Parliament’s Forum for Textiles, Clothing and Leather
- Donn Tice, CEO, Nano-Tex, LLC
- Salvador Maluquer, Executive Vice-President, Asociación Industrial Textil de Proceso Algodonero, AITPA (Spanish cotton textiles industry association)
- Dr. Mark E Welland, Professor of Nanotechnology & Director of IRC in Nanotechnology & Nanoscience, University of Cambridge
- Dr. Uri Sagman, Founder, CSixty, and Executive Director, Canadian NanoBusiness Alliance
- Lutz Walter, Manager of R&D, EURATEX (European Apparel and Textile Organisation)
- Dr. Ralf Zimehl, German Textile Research Center (DTNW)
- Tim E. Harper, CEO, Cientifica & Executive Director, European NanoBusiness Association
- Dr. Helmut Schift, Head of Laboratory for Micro- and Nanotechnology, Paul Scherrer Institut
- Dr. Frédéric Luizi, Business Development Manager, Nanocyl
- Dr. Roshan Shishoo, Director, Shishoo Consulting AB
- Dr. Edgar Muñoz, Carbon Nanostructures and Nanotechnology, Institute of Carbon Chemistry (CSIC)
- Dr. Dirk Hegemann, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA)
- Dr. Michiel Scheffer, Partner & Managing Director, Polisema BV
- Dr. Ger Brinks, Secretary of the Board of Trustees, Textile Technology Chair at the University of Twente
The sponsors for EuroNanoTex, the European NanoBusiness Association, are pleased to now offer on-line registration for EuroNanoTex.
With this new feature, you will be able to take advantage of our REDUCED PRICING for EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION. Save €200 on standard registration pricing! Don’t delay as this rate expires on May 14th!
EuroNanoTex 2004 Partners:
NanoFunctional Materials (NFM)
EuroNanoTex is located in the historic city of Barcelona, Spain, which is also the center of Spain’s textile industry. We have established special rates for attendees at the Four-Star Hotel Colon (Single room 115 € instead of normal rate 155 €; Double room 155 € instead of 220 €). To make your reservation contact the Hotel Colon directly at:
HOTEL COLON BARCELONA
Avenida de la Catedral, 7
08002 Barcelona, Spain
And clearly indicate that you will be attending the EuroNanoTex conference and you will be able to benefit from the special rate we have at the hotel for our participants.
About the European NanoBusiness Association:
The European Nanobusiness Association (ENA) is an industrial and trade organisation founded to promote the professional development of the emerging business of nanotechnology at the European level. It reflects the requirements of its member corporations, associated professionals and existing regional nanotechnology associations through: Providing education for the public Writing of position papers Analysis of legislation Drafting of standards Providing expert testimony to political leaders and decision makers.
If you have a comment, please