- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
On the occasion of TNT2014, the 15th edition of the Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference (TNT 2014), a Graphene one-day Symposium will be organized in Barcelona (Spain) at Auditorium - ONCE Catalunya.
This one-day event will be organized in collaboration with ICN2 (Spain) and will take place on October 28.
The Graphene Day entails a plenary session during the morning and the afternoon session will be divided in track A (Graphene science driven) and track B (Graphene driven applications).
Confirmed Keynote & Invited Speakers:
- Nuria Ferrer Anglada (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain) - I
- Jose A. Garrido (Technische Universität München, Germany) - K
- Philippe Godignon (CNM-IMB-CSIC, Spain) - I
- Gonçalo Gonçalves (Aixtron Ltd., UK) - K
- David Jiménez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain) - I
- Max Lemme (University of Siegen, Germany) - K
- Yu-Ming Lin (Bluestone Global Tech Ltd., USA) - K
- Arben Merkoçi (ICN2, Spain) - I
- Michael D. Patterson (Graphene Frontiers, USA) - K
- Valerio Pruneri (ICFO, Spain) - I
- Amaia Zurutuza (Graphenea, Spain) - K
The price to attend the Graphene Day is 125€ and the entire Conference (5 days) starts on 420€.
For more information, please click here
Calle Alfonso Gómez 17 / Planta 2 - Loft 16
28037 Madrid (Spain)
Tel: +34 911402145
Copyright © Phantoms FoundationIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Spain nanotechnology featured at NANO KOREA 2015 June 26th, 2015
Leti Announces Launch of First European Nanomedicine Characterisation Laboratory: Project Combines Expertise of 9 Partners in 8 Countries to Foster Nanomedicine Innovation and Facilitate Regulatory Approval July 1st, 2015