- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
On the occasion of TNT2014, the 15th edition of the Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference (TNT 2014), a Graphene one-day Symposium will be organized in Barcelona (Spain) at Auditorium - ONCE Catalunya.
This one-day event will be organized in collaboration with ICN2 (Spain) and will take place on October 28.
The Graphene Day entails a plenary session during the morning and the afternoon session will be divided in track A (Graphene science driven) and track B (Graphene driven applications).
Confirmed Keynote & Invited Speakers:
- Nuria Ferrer Anglada (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain) - I
- Jose A. Garrido (Technische Universität München, Germany) - K
- Philippe Godignon (CNM-IMB-CSIC, Spain) - I
- Gonçalo Gonçalves (Aixtron Ltd., UK) - K
- David Jiménez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain) - I
- Max Lemme (University of Siegen, Germany) - K
- Yu-Ming Lin (Bluestone Global Tech Ltd., USA) - K
- Arben Merkoçi (ICN2, Spain) - I
- Michael D. Patterson (Graphene Frontiers, USA) - K
- Valerio Pruneri (ICFO, Spain) - I
- Amaia Zurutuza (Graphenea, Spain) - K
The price to attend the Graphene Day is 125€ and the entire Conference (5 days) starts on 420€.
For more information, please click here
Calle Alfonso Gómez 17 / Planta 2 - Loft 16
28037 Madrid (Spain)
Tel: +34 911402145
Copyright © Phantoms FoundationIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
IU chemists craft molecule that self-assembles into flower-shaped crystalline patterns:'Tricarb' research laid foundation for university's new $1.2 million materials science grant from National Science Foundation December 1st, 2015
Researchers find new phase of carbon, make diamond at room temperature November 30th, 2015
Stanford technology makes metal wires on solar cells nearly invisible to light November 27th, 2015
Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events November 18th, 2015
FEI and ICON Analytical Demonstrate the Power of TEM for Materials and Life Sciences Research: FEI’s Talos scanning transmission electron microscope will be available for demos and workshops at the Indian Institute of Science from 23 November to 15 December 2015 November 17th, 2015