- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
May 13th, 2013
Over 20 Exhibitors To Present At International Space Development Conference
Space advocacy organizations, educational institutions, and companies from around the world are among the 22 groups that will be presenting as exhibitors at this year's International Space Development Conference. ISDC 2013 is the annual conference of the National Space Society and a premier event for space leaders and enthusiasts. Attendees will celebrate "Global Collaboration in 21st Century Space" from May 23 - 27 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine hotel in San Diego, CA.
The list of registered exhibitors includes:
- The International Space University, a graduate-level institution providing education and training to future leaders of the emerging global space community since 1987
- Janet's Planet, an Emmy-award-winning children's educational television show airing on more than 140 public television stations nationwide
- Space Micro, a San Diego-based company providing radiation-hardened space electronics products to NASA, the US Air Force, and other space groups
- Yuri's Night, a global non-profit celebrating humanity's past, present and future in space each April at hundreds of parties and events around the world
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS), a student-run organization with over 30 chapters doing education and outreach to promote space exploration
- Nanosatisfi, a Bay Area space startup offering convenient, affordable, on-demand access to space via shared satellites
"We're very excited that such a diverse set of organizations will be presenting to the world at this year's ISDC," said ISDC Exhibits Coordinator Veronica Ann Zabala-Aliberto. "We've completely filled up our exhibitor hall, and we're looking forward to seeing everybody in San Diego later this month."
Register now for the International Space Development Conference, which includes astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, and former President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam as confirmed speakers. For more information, please contact Dave Dressler at
It's still not too late to become an ISDC 2013 sponsor. Please consider a customized sponsorship opportunity. Promote name and brand recognition of your organization throughout the conference. Showcase your support of Space Development. Help us make this conference extraordinary.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Deep Space Industries and SFL selected to provide satellites for HawkEye 360’s Pathfinder mission: The privately-funded space-based global wireless signal monitoring system will be developed by Deep Space Industries and UTIAS Space Flight Laboratory May 26th, 2016
We’ll Leave the Lights On For You: Photonics advances allow us to be seen across the universe, with major implications for the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, says UC Santa Barbara physicist Philip Lubin - See more at: http://www.news.ucsb.edu/2016/016805/we-ll-leave-li May 17th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016
Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events May 10th, 2016