- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
May 13th, 2013
Over 20 Exhibitors To Present At International Space Development Conference
Space advocacy organizations, educational institutions, and companies from around the world are among the 22 groups that will be presenting as exhibitors at this year's International Space Development Conference. ISDC 2013 is the annual conference of the National Space Society and a premier event for space leaders and enthusiasts. Attendees will celebrate "Global Collaboration in 21st Century Space" from May 23 - 27 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine hotel in San Diego, CA.
The list of registered exhibitors includes:
- The International Space University, a graduate-level institution providing education and training to future leaders of the emerging global space community since 1987
- Janet's Planet, an Emmy-award-winning children's educational television show airing on more than 140 public television stations nationwide
- Space Micro, a San Diego-based company providing radiation-hardened space electronics products to NASA, the US Air Force, and other space groups
- Yuri's Night, a global non-profit celebrating humanity's past, present and future in space each April at hundreds of parties and events around the world
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS), a student-run organization with over 30 chapters doing education and outreach to promote space exploration
- Nanosatisfi, a Bay Area space startup offering convenient, affordable, on-demand access to space via shared satellites
"We're very excited that such a diverse set of organizations will be presenting to the world at this year's ISDC," said ISDC Exhibits Coordinator Veronica Ann Zabala-Aliberto. "We've completely filled up our exhibitor hall, and we're looking forward to seeing everybody in San Diego later this month."
Register now for the International Space Development Conference, which includes astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, and former President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam as confirmed speakers. For more information, please contact Dave Dressler at
It's still not too late to become an ISDC 2013 sponsor. Please consider a customized sponsorship opportunity. Promote name and brand recognition of your organization throughout the conference. Showcase your support of Space Development. Help us make this conference extraordinary.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Animal study shows flexible, dissolvable silicon device promising for brain monitoring: Other applications include post-operative observation for vascular, cardiac, and orthopaedic procedures, finds Penn study May 5th, 2016
Physicists detect the enigmatic spin momentum of light April 26th, 2016
Researchers create a first frequency comb of time-bin entangled qubits: Discovery is a significant step toward multi-channel quantum communication and higher capacity quantum computers April 28th, 2016
Introducing the RE標ORK Bio-inspired Robotics Summit in Berlin April 27th, 2016