- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
CEA-Leti will have a major presence at DATE 2013, March 18-22, when it will chair seven sessions, organize the Special Day dedicated to "High-Performance Low-Power Computing", co-organize a workshop on many-core architecture and present or co-present 10 papers.
In addition, Leti CEO Laurent Malier will speak at a March 19 special session: "Grenoble ecosystem to provide semiconductor alternative process for advanced CMOS". www.date-conference.com/conference/session/3.0
The Design, Automation & Test in Europe conference, which will be held at Grenoble's Alpexpo Conference Center, is the world's leading event dedicated to electronic and embedded systems. Last year's conference in Dresden attracted more than 1,400 experts and more than 800 exhibition visitors.
This year, DATE will include Special Days focusing on two areas that present new challenges to the system-design community: High-Performance Low-Power Computing, and Electronic Technologies for Smart Cities. The March 20 Special Day on High Performance Low-Power Computing will bring together leaders from semiconductors, mobile and consumer technologies, and high-performance computing areas to explore strategies for mastering future generations of computing nodes and enabling energy-efficient computing.
On March 20, the Special Day High-Performance Low-Power Computing chaired by Ahmed Jerraya features a keynote by John Goodacre from ARM and four sessions:
· A Hot Topic session: "System Approaches to Energy Efficiency"
The session will explore system architecture and applications to reach better energy efficiency.
· An Embedded Tutorial session: "HW-SW Architecture Approaches to Energy Efficiency"
· A Hot Topic session: "Many-Core SoC Approaches to Energy Efficiency"
· A Hot Topic session: "Fabrication Technology Approaches to Energy Efficiency"
Other sessions chaired by Leti include:
· "The Quest for Better NoCs", March 19. Chair: Pascal Vivet
· "Emerging Architectures", March 21. Chair: Yvain Thonnart
· "Efficient NoC Routing Mechanisms", March 21. Chair: Fabien Clermidy
On March 22, Leti and STMicroelectronics will organize a daylong workshop on Platform 2012 / STHORM, a many-core embedded architecture designed by ST and Leti as a scalable and customizable acceleration device. www.date-conference.com/conference/workshop-w4
Papers that Leti will present or co-present with partners, include:
· An Efficient and Flexible Hardware Support for Accelerating Synchronization Operations on the P2012 Many-Core Architecture
· Fast and Accurate TLM Simulations using Temporal Decoupling for FIFO-based Communications
· Performance Analysis of HPC Applications on Low-Power Embedded Platforms
· 3D Integration for Low-Power Computing
· Fast and Accurate Methodology for Power Estimation and Reduction of Programmable Architecture
· A Gate Level Methodology for Efficient Statistical Leakage Estimation in Complex 32nm Circuits
· Time- and Angle-triggered Real-time Kernel for Powertrain Applications
· Scan Design with Shadow Flip-Flops for Low Performance Overhead and Concurrent Delay Fault Detection
· Self-aware Cyber-physical Systems and Applications in Smart Buildings and Cities
· ARTM: A Lightweight Fork-join Framework for Many-core Embedded Systems
What: Design, Automation & Test in Europe
When: March 18-22
Where: Alpexpo Conference Center, Grenoble
CEA-Leti Booths: 53, 54, 39 and 42
Leti is an institute of CEA, a French research-and-technology organization with activities in energy, IT, healthcare, defence and security. Leti is focused on creating value and innovation through technology transfer to its industrial partners. It specializes in nanotechnologies and their applications, from wireless devices and systems, to biology, healthcare and photonics. NEMS and MEMS are at the core of its activities. An anchor of the MINATEC campus, CEA-Leti operates 8,000-m² of state-of-the-art clean room space on 200mm and 300mm wafer platforms. It employs 1,700 scientists and engineers including 240 Ph.D. students and 200 assignees from partner companies. CEA-Leti owns more than 1,880 patent families.
For more information, please click here
+33 4 38 78 02 26
+33 1 70 29 08 59
Copyright © CEA-LetiIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
“Cysteine Rose” Wins 2016 Thermo Fisher Scientific Electron Microscopy Image Contest: Thermo Fisher honors Andrea Jacassi of the Italian Institute of Technology for image of cysteine crystals using focused ion beam techniques March 27th, 2017
ATTOPSEMI Technology Joins FDXcelerator Program to Deliver Advanced Non-Volatile Memory IP to GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22 FDX® Technology Platform: Leading-edge I-fuse™ brings higher reliability, smaller cell size and ease of programmability for consumer, automotive, and IoT applications March 27th, 2017
Argon is not the 'dope' for metallic hydrogen March 24th, 2017
Leti Presents Advances in Propagation Modeling and Antenna Design for mmWave Spectrum: Paper Is One of 15 that Leti Presented at European Conference on Antennas and Propagation March 19-24 March 23rd, 2017
Next-gen steel under the microscope March 18th, 2017
UC researchers use gold coating to control luminescence of nanowires: University of Cincinnati physicists manipulate nanowire semiconductors in pursuit of making electronics smaller, faster and cheaper March 17th, 2017
AIM Photonics Welcomes Coventor as Newest Member: US-Backed Initiative Taps Process Modeling Specialist to Enable Manufacturing of High-Yield, High-Performance Integrated Photonic Designs March 16th, 2017