- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The official mobile application for the 2012 IEDM is now available for download. The new app features an interactive calendar and map, allowing users to view the entire schedule of events, including individual papers / sessions and their corresponding rooms, to plan accordingly and make the most of their meeting experience.
- Plan ahead. Identify and save desired sessions and presentations before the start of the conference.
- Be prepared. Download and read any paper (once the conference begins).
- Stay organized. Keep track of your daily activities and locate each conference session via the interactive map.
- Apple: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Android: 2.2 and up
- iTunes: http://itun.es/i6DN9qN
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/IEDMdroid
- In the event of an incompatible device, the digital scheduler can still be utilized via the app's web version at http://tradeshowapps.serveronline.net/iedm/ .
- Full paper downloads via the app will be available at the start of the conference and will only be permitted for registered IEDM 2012 attendees.
- Full papers will also be available for download on IEEE Xplore approximately two weeks after the conclusion of the conference. **Note: only members of IEEE can access IEEE Xplore.
The Conference: The IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) annually attracts the world’s best scientists and engineers in microelectronics from industry, academia and government. Since 1955 more leading work in more areas of the field than anywhere else has been disclosed, discussed and debated at the IEDM. Visit the conference website at www.ieee-iedm.org.
For more information, please click here
co-Media Relations Director
co-Media Relations Director
Copyright © IEEEIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Soft decoupling of organic molecules on metal June 23rd, 2016
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016
FEI and University of Liverpool Announce QEMSCAN Research Initiative: University of Liverpool will utilize FEI’s QEMSCAN technology to gain a better insight into oil and gas reserves & potentially change the approach to evaluating them June 22nd, 2016
French Research Team Helps Extend MRI Detection of Diseases & Lower Health-Care Costs: CEA, INSERM and G2ELab Brings Grenoble Region’s Expertise In Advanced Medicine & Magnetism Applications to H2020 IDentIFY Project June 21st, 2016