- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The official mobile application for the 2012 IEDM is now available for download. The new app features an interactive calendar and map, allowing users to view the entire schedule of events, including individual papers / sessions and their corresponding rooms, to plan accordingly and make the most of their meeting experience.
- Plan ahead. Identify and save desired sessions and presentations before the start of the conference.
- Be prepared. Download and read any paper (once the conference begins).
- Stay organized. Keep track of your daily activities and locate each conference session via the interactive map.
- Apple: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Android: 2.2 and up
- iTunes: http://itun.es/i6DN9qN
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/IEDMdroid
- In the event of an incompatible device, the digital scheduler can still be utilized via the app's web version at http://tradeshowapps.serveronline.net/iedm/ .
- Full paper downloads via the app will be available at the start of the conference and will only be permitted for registered IEDM 2012 attendees.
- Full papers will also be available for download on IEEE Xplore approximately two weeks after the conclusion of the conference. **Note: only members of IEEE can access IEEE Xplore.
The Conference: The IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) annually attracts the world’s best scientists and engineers in microelectronics from industry, academia and government. Since 1955 more leading work in more areas of the field than anywhere else has been disclosed, discussed and debated at the IEDM. Visit the conference website at www.ieee-iedm.org.
For more information, please click here
co-Media Relations Director
co-Media Relations Director
Copyright © IEEEIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Technology for Tomorrow’s Market Opportunities and Challenges: LetiDays Grenoble Presents the Possibilities: June 24-25 Event Includes Focus on IoT-Augmented Mobility and Leti’s Latest Results on Silicon Technologies, Sensors, Health Applications and Smart Cities May 27th, 2015
One step closer to a single-molecule device: Columbia Engineering researchers first to create a single-molecule diode -- the ultimate in miniaturization for electronic devices -- with potential for real-world applications May 25th, 2015
Time Dependant Spectroscopy of Microscopic Samples: CRAIC TimePro™ software is used with CRAIC Technologies microspectrometers to measure the kinetic UV-visible-NIR, Raman and fluorescence spectra of microscopic sample areas May 2nd, 2015
Stanford breakthrough heralds super-efficient light-based computers: Light can transmit more data while consuming far less power than electricity, and an engineering feat brings optical data transport closer to replacing wires May 29th, 2015
New chip makes testing for antibiotic-resistant bacteria faster, easier: Researchers at the University of Toronto design diagnostic chip to reduce testing time from days to one hour, allowing doctors to pick the right antibiotic the first time May 28th, 2015
Collaboration could lead to biodegradable computer chips May 28th, 2015
Physicists solve quantum tunneling mystery: ANU media release: An international team of scientists studying ultrafast physics have solved a mystery of quantum mechanics, and found that quantum tunneling is an instantaneous process May 27th, 2015
Arrowhead to Present at Jefferies 2015 Healthcare Conference May 27th, 2015
Haydale Named Lead Sponsor for Cambridge Graphene Festival May 22nd, 2015
DiATOME enables surface preparation for AFM and FIB May 19th, 2015