- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The 3rd edition of Graphene international conference will be held next spring under the umbrella of ImagineNano event (www.imaginenano.com) in Spain between the 23rd and 26th of April 2013.
Renowned speakers on the field already confirmed their presence and the program is nearly closed.
- Dimitri Basov (University of California, USA)
- Hongjie Dai (Stanford University, USA)
- Andrea Ferrari (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Rod Ruoff (The Univ. of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Bart Van Wees (Univ. of Groningen, Netherlands)
- Helene Bouchiat (Univ. Paris-Sud 11, France)
- Hui-Ming Cheng (Inst. of Metal Research, China)
- Byung Jin Cho (KAIST, Korea)
- Goki Eda (National Univ. of Singapore, Singapore)
- Xinliang Feng (Max Planck Inst. for Polymer Research, Germany)
- Slaven Garaj (Harvard Univ., USA)
- Irina Grigorieva (Univ. of Manchester, UK)
- Mark Hersam (Northwestern University, USA)
- Tae-Woo Lee (Pohang Univ. of Science and Tech., Postech-Korea)
- João Lopes dos Santos (University of Porto, Portugal)
- Jannik C. Meyer (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Barbaros Ozyilmaz (National Univ. of Singapore, Singapore)
- Tomas Palacios (MIT, USA)
- Jiwoong Park (Cornell University, USA)
- Peter Sutter (Brookhaven National Lab., USA)
In parallel, three workshops will be organized:
- Theory & Simulation
- Materials & Devices Characterization
- Applications of Graphene-based Materials
In the upcoming weeks the workshops speakers full list and the companies/institutions involved will also be known - more info available at: www.imaginenano.com/GENERAL/speakers.php
The last edition of Graphene international conference gathered more than 600 participants and 37 well known speakers.
Graphene2013 will be organized during ImagineNano event along with 5 other conferences (NanoSpain, NanoBio&Med, Energy, Optics/Photonics and Security&Defense).
ImagineNano is now an established event and is considered the largest European in the field. The event is an excellent platform for communication between science and business, bringing together nanoscience and nanotechnology in the same place. Further news will be updated regularly on the event website: www.imaginenano.com.
Graphene 2013: www.imaginenano.com/graphene2013
Phantoms Foundation: www.phantomsnet.net
For more information, please click here
Calle Alfonso Gómez 17 / Planta 2 - Loft 16
28037 Madrid (Spain)
Tel: +34 911402145
Copyright © Phantoms FoundationIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Nuclear pores captured on film: Using an ultra fast-scanning atomic force microscope, researchers from the University of Basel have filmed 'living' nuclear pore complexes at work for the first time May 3rd, 2016
Cooling graphene-based film close to pilot-scale production April 30th, 2016
Atomic magnets using hydrogen and graphene April 27th, 2016
Electrically Conductive Graphene Ink Enables Printing of Biosensors April 23rd, 2016
Researchers create a first frequency comb of time-bin entangled qubits: Discovery is a significant step toward multi-channel quantum communication and higher capacity quantum computers April 28th, 2016
Introducing the RE標ORK Bio-inspired Robotics Summit in Berlin April 27th, 2016