- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Home > Press > Research and Markets: Nanomaterials Production 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand - The production volume in 2016 is conservatively estimated to more than double to 44,267 tons
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/affcontent/?tt=3721_135171_69066_&r=/research/97chkk/nanomaterials_prod ) has announced the addition of the "Nanomaterials Production 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand" report to their offering.
Nanomaterials are being applied across a raft of industries and technologies due to their outstanding magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties, which depend greatly on their size, structure, and shape. Nanomaterials Production 2002-2016 is the only market study ever conducted on how much nanomaterials are produced.
Future Markets conservatively estimates the 2010 worldwide production of nanomaterials to be 21,713 tons, a tenfold increase from 2002. Optimistic forecasts for 2010 are 31,574 tons. The conservative market value is $2.64 billion. Optimistic market estimates are also covered in the report.
The production volume in 2016 is conservatively estimated to more than double to 44,267 tons, driven by demand from applications in electronics, energy, medicine, chemicals, coatings and catalysts.
The market is forecasted from 2002 through to 2016. End user markets are also outlined. The report covers metal oxide nanopowders; carbon nanotubes; fullerenes and POSS; graphene; nanoclays; nanofibers; nanosilver; and quantum dots.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global nanomaterials markets from 2002 to 2017
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives
- End user market analysis
- Over 150 tables and figures illustrating market size and by end user demand
- Over 400 full company profiles of nanocomposites application developers including technology descriptions, revenues, contact details, and end user markets for their products
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Advanced materials producers, application developers; sales and marketing departments
- Corporate strategists and policy advisors
- Technology consultants and analysts, venture capitalists, and readers interested in the advanced materials market
- New technology teams and application developers in the aerospace and aviation; automotive; consumer goods; electronics and semiconductors; energy; environment and water; materials; medical and bio; military and defense; and packaging and plastics markets.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/affcontent/?tt=3721_135171_69066_&r=/research/97chkk/nanomaterials_prod
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Copyright © Business WireIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Simulations predict flat liquid May 21st, 2015
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
One step closer to a single-molecule device: Columbia Engineering researchers first to create a single-molecule diode -- the ultimate in miniaturization for electronic devices -- with potential for real-world applications May 25th, 2015