- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The Secretariat of Iran Nano Forum 2012 (INF2012) announced the names and backgrounds of seven renowned lecturers who will surely participate in the Forum.
The lecturers in the forum are among a number of managers and researchers who have many experiences in the field of the commercialization of advanced technologies. The presence of researchers from the countries the Republic of Korea, the Netherlands, Singapore, the United States, and Japan has so far been ascertained in the INF2012.
According to the Secretariat of the Forum, a number of other lecturers will be added to the list.
The names and a summarized background of the seven lecturers of the INF2012 are as follows:
- Tim Harper from the Netherlands; one of the authorities of ESTEC in the Netherlands, who has many experiences in managerial issues and nanotechnology researches.
- Henne van Heeren from the Netherlands; commercialization advisor in micro and nano industries. He has more than 20 years of experience in consultative issues and in the commercialization of micro and nano industries. He has authored more than 60 articles in regard with the commercialization of MEMS/MST products.
- Dr. Sang-Hee Suh from the Republic of Korea; Head of the Korean Nanotechnology Research Institute that plays an important role in making connection between industry and academic research. He has authored more than 100 works, and he has 30 years of experience in the fields of nanotechnology research. He is the winner of three international prizes in the field of engineering and materials sciences.
- Dr. Sang-Il Park from the Republic of Korea; the establisher of a few technology parks. He has 20 years of experience in the field of nanotechnology and nanometrology researches. Winner of numerous prizes from international societies in the field of industry and market.
- Dr. Mostafa Analoui from the United States, in charge of Health and Bioscience Section of Livingstone, New York. He has authored more than 130 articles, books, and reports. He has a lot of experience in the field of the management of nanotechnology and medicine commerce as well as in global commerce.
- Prof. Teruo Kishi from Japan; university lecturer from University of Tokyo and the advisor of National Institute of Materials Science (NIMS) in Japan. He has more than 30 years of experience in management and research in the field of advanced sciences. He has won seven international prizes in the field of advanced materials.
- Robert Haak from Singapore; Head of Insight Inter Asia Institute that is active in the field of commerce in nanotechnology and MEMS all over the Asia.
The INF2012 (irannano.org/inf/index.php?lang=2) will be held from October 6 to 7, 2012, and various issues will be discussed in it, including policymaking of governments and their national programs in the field of nanotechnology, studying nanotechnology investment, standardization and commercialization potentials, capacity of the current industries in the country in order to use nanotechnology, sharing the experiences of successful companies in the field of commercialization and market, and the creation of added value in nanotechnology.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © Fars News AgencyIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016