- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/affcontent/?tt=3721_135171_69066_&r=/research/e29c55/global_interior_de) has announced the addition of the "Global Interior Design Survey 2012: Changes in Product Demand, New Technology Trends and Interior Design Materials " report to their offering.
Gloal Interior Design Survey 2012: Changes in Product Demand, New Technology Trends and Interior Design Materials is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes the global interior design industry's view point on changing product trends and demand patterns.
This report identifies the key product trends within the interior design industry in 2012. The report also categorizes the key areas of implementation of nanotechnology and projected trends in the use of new material and technology. It also forecasts the change in demand for products and services such as lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the following:
- Changing product trends and their impact on the current business environment
- The impact of nanotechnology
- Preference for new materials and technologies in the next 12 months with focus on residential and office interior design
- Change in demand for lighting and furnishing products, coverings and decorative products and flooring, bathroom and home products
- Demand for new products in lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives
- Anti-bacterial, solar and UV protection and easy to clean (ETC) products are areas where nanotechnology will have a considerable impact in 2012
- Survey results show that 56% of the architecture and design company respondents anticipate demand for leisure and entertainment furniture to increase, while 46% project an increase in demand for specialty furniture
- Overall, 86% of the architecture and design company respondents expect increased demand for antibacterial and antimicrobial nanoscale silver paints during 2012 and 84% of the respondents express a positive outlook for energy-efficient roof paints or coatings
Bioni CS GmbH
Douglas Textiles AG
Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology
Newstyle Healthcare Furniture
Weisbrod Zrrer AG
Reasons to Buy:
- Formulate effective business strategies by envisaging the product trends affecting the interior design industry in 2012
- Explore the use of nanotechnology in new product areas within the industry
- Better manage the production and product portfolios by forecasting demand for interior design products
- Benchmark the use of technology with industry leaders and identify new materials and technologies used in residential and office interior design
- Identify new product areas by estimating the demand for new products in segments such as lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring, and glass and derivatives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/affcontent/?tt=3721_135171_69066_&r=/research/e29c55/global_interior_de
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Copyright © Business WireIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
Next-gen steel under the microscope March 18th, 2017
New low-cost technique converts bulk alloys to oxide nanowires January 24th, 2017