- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Iran Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (INLN) launched two new specialized workshops for experts in SEM and X-Ray devices.
Following its plan for establishing and expanding network connection among experts of laboratory devices experts, the INLN organized a specialized SEM device workshop and a specialized X-Ray devices workshop.
The most important activities of the specialized device workshops in INLN are as follows:
- Extending and expanding relations and connections among different laboratories;
- Sharing and exchanging experience of specialists from various centers and creating a knowledge stream among them;
- Identifying the educational needs of laboratory devices experts and holding the required educational workshops;
- Discussing and exchanging ideas about various laboratory issues in Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council's forum (http://forum.nano.ir);
- Collecting and publishing the experts' experiences in the form of educational notes, papers, and books;
- Carrying out common projects in order to establish and to utilize the abilities of the devices.
The specialized workshops on TEM and SPM devices had already started their activities in INLN in 2009 and 2010, respectively.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © Fars News AgencyIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
“Cysteine Rose” Wins 2016 Thermo Fisher Scientific Electron Microscopy Image Contest: Thermo Fisher honors Andrea Jacassi of the Italian Institute of Technology for image of cysteine crystals using focused ion beam techniques March 27th, 2017
SUNY Polytechnic Institute Announces Total of 172 Teams Selected to Compete in Solar in Your Community Challenge: Teams from 40 states, plus Washington, DC, 2 Territories, and 4 American Indian Reservations, Will Deploy Solar in Underserved Communities April 20th, 2017
AIM Photonics Welcomes Coventor as Newest Member: US-Backed Initiative Taps Process Modeling Specialist to Enable Manufacturing of High-Yield, High-Performance Integrated Photonic Designs March 16th, 2017
Nanomechanics, Inc. Unveils New Product at ICMCTF Show April 25th: Nanoindentation experts will launch the new Gemini that measures the interaction of two objects that are sliding across each other – not merely making contact April 21st, 2017