- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
What: Air Liquide Electronics will exhibit at Semicon West and Intersolar North America 2011. Media has the exclusive opportunity to schedule one-on-one visits with Air Liquide experts and executives and explore the newest innovations and services for the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries.
- ALOHA - Air Liquide's award winning advanced precursors for ALD/CVD and delivery systems
- Photovoltaics - Turn key PV offerings from high-purity gases, gas/chemical delivery systems, and related services
- BBr3 (Boron Tribromide) - Alternative Boron dopant source for PV
- Chemicals - Pure chemicals, specialty blends, acidic and basic cleaners for CMP, post etch/ash, CuSO4, developers
- TGCM - Total Gas and Chemical Management services
- FabNet - Internet portal for real-time supply chain management. Complete information and traceability for fab operations.
- BALAZS NanoAnalysis™ - Analytical services for every step of Semiconductor and PV process
Recent News: Air Liquide will announce shortly the expansion of its ALOHA facility in Fremont, California where Air Liquide develops and produces advanced materials for next generation process manufacturing. With the completion of this third expansion, Air Liquide is doubling its manufacturing area for High Volume Products and increasing its advanced synthesis capabilities. This will support end users and OEM partners in their process development efforts for advanced technology nodes.
Interviews now being scheduled with Air Liquide experts and executives.
When: July 12-14, 2011. Call to discuss availability for interviews.
Where: Moscone Center, San Francisco, Calif. USA
Semicon West: Booth # 907 (South Hall)
Intersolar NA: Booth # 9347 (West Hall, 3rd Floor)
About Air Liquide
Air Liquide, the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, is present in 80 countries with 43,600 employees.
For more information, please click here
Air Liquide USA LLC
+ 1 713 624 8021
TO ARRANGE INTERVIEWS:
+1 713 970-2165
Copyright © Air LiquideIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
One step closer to a single-molecule device: Columbia Engineering researchers first to create a single-molecule diode -- the ultimate in miniaturization for electronic devices -- with potential for real-world applications May 25th, 2015
Haydale Named Lead Sponsor for Cambridge Graphene Festival May 22nd, 2015
Directa Plus in Barcelona to present the innovative project GEnIuS for oil spills clean-up activities: The company has created a graphene-based product for the remediation of water contaminated by oil and hydrocarbons May 21st, 2015