- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Home > Press > SEMATECH to Focus on Solutions for Advanced Wafer and Mask Cleaning and Surface Preparation Technologies at SPCC: Annual conference to showcase technical insights on technologies for the 16 nm node and beyond
SEMATECH announced today that its Surface Preparation and Cleaning Conference (SPCC), the premier technical forum for discussion of the latest innovations in wafer and mask-cleaning technologies, will focus on material and process solutions to key challenges faced by the industry in emerging areas such as III-V materials, 3D TSV technology, MEMS, photovoltaics, Environment, Safety and Health and 450 mm. The conference will be held on March 21 - 23, 2011 at the Sheraton Hotel in Austin, Texas.
"This year's conference is dedicated solely to seminal developments in advanced wafer and mask cleaning and surface preparation technologies for the 16 nm node and beyond," said Joel Barnett, SEMATECH's conference chair. "It is more important than ever to bring together experts from the industry and researchers from the university community to share the latest innovations in wafer and mask-cleaning technologies."
The SPCC features two full days of leading‑edge presentations from the semiconductor industry's major manufacturers and researchers from around the world.
A few highlights include:
· A keynote on "Wet cleaning technology innovation," presented by Soichi Nadahara, DNS Electronics
· 3D TSV & the Next Semiconductor Revolution - Roger Quon, IBM/SEMATECH
· Back End of Line Cleaning of Post Etch Residues using Deep Eutectic Solvents (DES) - Dinesh P R Thanu, University of Arizona
· Atomic Layer Etching of CVD Graphene - Prof. Geun Young Yoem, SungKyunKwan University
· Surface Cleaning and Passivation for Direct Wafer Bonded III-V Materials - Mark S. Goorsky, University of California Los Angeles
· PV Challenges - Steven Verhaverbeke, Applied Materials
· 450mm wafer wet cleaning for particle and metals removal - Tom Abel, Intel/SEMATECH
· In Situ and Real-Time Monitoring during Cleaning, Rinsing, and Drying of Micro- and Nano-Structures - Jun Yan, University of Arizona
· An interactive panel session on advanced cleaning technology, including back-end-of-line and epitaxial pre-clean challenges
For a complete agenda or to register, visit: www.sematech.org/meetings/spcc/index.htm.
The SPCC is a key offering in the SEMATECH Knowledge Series, a set of public, single-focused industry meetings designed to increase global knowledge in key areas of semiconductor R&D. To see a complete listing of all the meetings in this series, go to www.sematech.org/meetings/sks.htm.
For over 20 years, SEMATECH® (www.sematech.org), the international consortium of leading semiconductor manufacturers, has set global direction, enabled flexible collaboration, and bridged strategic R&D to manufacturing. Today, we continue accelerating the next technology revolution with our nanoelectronics and emerging technology partners.
For more information, please click here
257 Fuller Road, Suite 2200
Albany, NY 12203
Copyright © SEMATECHIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Drexel materials scientists putting a new spin on computing memory April 22nd, 2015
Printing Silicon on Paper, with Lasers April 21st, 2015
Richards-Kortum elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences: April 22nd, 2015
Harris & Harris Group Sponsors NYC American Heart Association's Health Sciences Innovation Investment Forum: Co-founder of Harris & Harris Group Portfolio Company TARA Biosystems to Speak About the Value of Tissue Engineering Technology April 21st, 2015
Long Island Capital Alliance Announces Participants for Brookhaven National Laboratory Technology Transfer Capital Forum on May 8: Keynote Speaker Dr. Doon Gibbs, Director of Brookhaven National Laboratory April 16th, 2015