- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
|Michel Gruering, Chairman and Founder of SwissINSO|
SwissINSO Holding Inc. (OTCBB:SWHN), a leader in the development and application of solar-powered energy solutions for water purification and for the heating/cooling of buildings, today issued a Letter to Shareholders from its Chairman and Founder, Michel Gruering, detailing the progress of its operations and outlook for the coming year. The Letter will be posted on the company's website.
The text of the Letter follows:
I am pleased to provide this year-end summary of our accomplishments in 2010 and our strategic initiatives moving forward in 2011.
During the past 12 months, we focused our attention on building the financial, product and infrastructure foundations for our future growth. Specifically, several key milestones were achieved, including the:
· Successful closing of our initial round of financing in excess of $6 million;
· Securing of the first two orders for our Krystall (tm) water purification units and signing of distribution agreements for such units in Algeria and Malaysia;
· Undertaking of two major new business market studies which validated our products and the market's need for them;
· Identification of third-party leasing sources ready to commit to financing Krystall purchases by the public and private sectors;
· Building of an enlarged production platform and infrastructure for Krystall to accommodate anticipated sales growth;
· Addition of personnel in sales, marketing and technical support;
· Move to new headquarters in the prestigious R&D Science Park at EPFL, further expanding our special relationship with LESO, the solar applied research laboratory of EPFL; and
· Invitation to be an "official observer" at the UN Convention on Climate Change in Cancun, a sponsor of the World Climate Summit and an exhibitor at the Green Solutions trade show.
In 2011, we are moving ahead aggressively to become an established world-wide provider of advanced solar-powered technologies in the areas of water purification and the cooling/heating of buildings. The hard work undertaken during 2010 is already paying off in these first few days of 2011:
· We are in negotiations with several entities for the sale of a significant number of Krystall units;
· Studies are underway in preparation for bidding on major infrastructure projects using Klymaa's (tm) cooling and heating technology;
· There continues to be active interest in the company from several major investment groups; and
· We are in advanced discussions with a major Asian global construction conglomerate for a joint venture in that part of the world.
I will be coming back to you shortly with more updates.
We believe that we have the right products at the right time, and we look to 2011 with great excitement.
Thank you for the confidence you have shown in SwissINSO. On behalf of Management and the Board of Directors, all best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year.
Chairman and Founder
Lausanne, January 17, 2011
"Safe Harbor" Statement: A number of statements contained in this press release are forward-looking, made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including our ability to raise capital when needed and on acceptable terms and conditions, the intensity of competition, and general economic factors. The actual results SwissINSO Holding Inc. may achieve could differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties. SwissINSO Holding Inc. encourages the public to read the information provided here in conjunction with its most recent filings, which can be viewed at: www.sec.gov.
SwissINSO utilizes its proprietary intellectual property assets to provide environmentally friendly, innovative 100% solar-energy solutions and related technologies to meet growing global needs. The company’s goal is to become a world leader in turn-key solutions using renewable energy for the purification and desalination of water and the cooling and heating of buildings. (www.SwissINSO.com)
SwissINSO has two core businesses:
KRYSTALL is the world’s first high-volume, 100% solar-powered turnkey water purification system housed within two standard 40-ft (12,2m) containers. Its patented reverse-osmosis technology can purify up to 100,000 liters per day of brackish/contaminated water or 50,000 liters of seawater into pure drinking water. Operating and maintenance costs are a fraction of conventional units.
Krystall is perfectly suited for servicing remote towns and villages, humanitarian and relief situations, hotels, islands and turnkey camps.
A video of the Krystall water purification system can be found at www.SwissINSO.com.
KLYMAA uses nano-composite solar coating technology to heat and cool buildings via solar-collector glass façade panels in a wide variety of colors and treatments.
For more information, please click here
Zand Media Relations
+41 (79) 785.43.56
+41 (21) 693.86.40
Copyright © SwissINSOIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
SUNY Poly & M+W Make Major Announcement: Major Expansion To Include M+W Owned Gehrlicher Solar America Corporation That Will Create up to 400 Jobs to Develop Solar Power Plants at SUNY Poly Sites Across New York State March 26th, 2015
Aculon Launches NanoProof Series for PCB Waterproofing July 20th, 2015
Dais Analytic Unveils New Version of Aqualyte Membrane Technology: Updates to the Basis of the Company's Industry-Changing Nanotechnology Designed to Strengthen Position in Global Air, Energy, and Water Markets June 26th, 2015
Aspen Aerogels to Webcast 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders June 11th, 2015
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Provides Update June 8th, 2015
Global Nano-water Machine Industry 2015 Market Research Report July 23rd, 2015
Can graphene make the world’s water clean? July 13th, 2015
Dais Analytic's Business Affiliate in China Announces Ten-Year Strategic Energy Efficiency Business Arrangement With COFCO: Dais Beijing to Perform Feasibility Study on Over 80 Buildings to Improve Efficiencies as Part of Overall Hotel Energy-Savings Project July 23rd, 2015