- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Livingston Securities LLC today announced that its 6th annual Livingston Nanotechnology Conference will return to New York City tomorrow, being held at the headquarters of conference sponsor Mayer Brown, LLP, located at 1675 Broadway at 52nd Street. Since 2005, the Livingston Nanotechnology Conference has been New York's largest gathering for corporations, investors, government and scientific leaders, as well as other stakeholders who understand that fundamental advances at the nanoscale can have a great impact on industry, business and society.
Details on registration and an agenda can be found at:
"The Livingston Nanotechnology Conference has developed a well-deserved reputation as the premiere nanotechnology conference created by investment professionals, for investment professionals, and we look forward to welcoming our guests and illustrious speakers to our sixth annual event," said Scott Livingston, CEO, Livingston Securities.
Keynote addresses include:
* General Wesley Clark - Retired General and Supreme Allied Commander, Europe of NATO 1997-2000
* Woody Clark - 2007 Nobel Peace Prize Winner with Al Gore. Senior Fellow, Milken Institute, and Lead Author, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Matthew Daus - Former Commissioner, NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission, and advisor on green transportation infrastructure
* Alan Ginsberg - Chairman, TechCity Properties
* Ruth Goldway - Chairman, U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission
* Alain Kaloyeros - Chief Administrator of the University of Albany College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering
* Bob Prieto - Senior VP, Fluor Corp.
* George Thompson - Senior Manager of Government Programs, Intel Corp.
Panel session topics include:
* Late Stage Private Companies to Watch in 2011
* Top Research Institutions on "What's on the Horizon"
* Public Companies Commercializing Nanotechnology
* Top Private Investors on New Strategies and Trends in Advanced Technology Investing
"As always, Scott Livingston has gathered a diverse and stellar group of experts to address the current state of nanotechnology, business and investing, and we are proud to once again be part of this important conference," said Vincent Caprio, Executive Director, NanoBusiness Alliance.
About Livingston Securities
Livingston Securities, LLC was formed in 2009 by Scott Livingston, who has been working exclusively on nanotechnology investments since 2002. Mr. Livingston has been called "sharp and highly connected" by the Forbes Wolfe Nanotechnology Report and has been an invited speaker on nanotechnology investment trends at numerous events and in the media.
About The NanoBusiness Alliance
The NanoBusiness Alliance is the voice of the nation's nanotechnology business community. As a not-for-profit association dedicated to promoting the commercialization of nanotechnology and helping companies bring affordable, life-improving nanotechnology products to market, the Alliance actively represents its members in Washington, DC in order to create a positive policy climate for nanotechnology; on Wall Street to focus attention of the global financial community to this high-potential sector; and through regular NanoBusiness conferences, speaking engagements, and membership communications. The NanoBusiness Alliance helps national political leaders understand the implications of nanotechnology in the economy, employment, energy, the environment, and human health and safety. It connects emerging nanotechnology companies with investors and economic development organizations that can help those companies grow and develop. The Alliance is based in Connecticut, with offices in Washington DC, New York, Illinois and Colorado.
For more information, please visit www.nanobusiness.org or www.vincentcaprio.org.
For more information, please click here
Schwartz Public Relations
212-677-8700 ext. 101
Copyright © Livingston SecuritiesIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016