- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Register to Participate by October 20!
Nanoinformatics 2010 is a collaborative roadmapping and workshop project designed to survey the landscape, generate a roadmap, and stimulate collaborative activities in the area of nanoinformatics.
Nanoinformatics is essential for comparative characterization of nanomaterials, for the design and use of nanodevices and nanosystems, for instrumentation development and manufacturing processes.
Nanoinformatics 2010 will provide a broad understanding of the current nanoinformatics landscape both through demonstrations of existing nanoinformatics projects and through presentations of informatics activities from the nanotechnology research & development domain as well as exemplar disciplines. In addition, Nanoinformatics 2010 will feature ten project vignettes to stimulate discussion and launch the roadmapping activities that are the primary objective of the workshop. Community participate is encouraged!
Confirmed Speakers include:
* George Adams, Network for Computational Nanotechnology
* Andrei Nel, UCLA
* Sharon Gaheen, National Cancer Institute
* Stacey Harper, Oregon State University
* Aaron Small, Luna Innovations
* Victor Maojo, ACTION Grid
* Jean-Claude Bradley, Drexel University
* Michael McLennan, Purdue University
* Michelle Ostraat, RTI
* Krishna Rajan, Iowa State University
* Mark Hoover, NIOSH
* Jeff Morse, National Nanomanufacturing Network
* Nathan Baker, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
* Martin Fritts, Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
* Yoram Cohen, UCLA
* Carol Hamilton, RTI
* Kate Keahey, Argonne National Laboratory
* Vincent Caprio, Nanobusiness Alliance
* Mihail C. Roco, National Science Foundation
Nanoinformatics 2010 is open to all members of the nanoinformatics community and will be organized and governed by that community.
Registration will be open through the start of the workshop. But register online before October 20 to avoid a late fee! nanotechinformatics.org/registration. Contact:
For more information, please click here
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|