- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Data. Tools. Sharing.
Nanoinformatics 2010 is a collaborative roadmapping and workshop project designed to survey the landscape, generate a roadmap, and stimulate collaborative activities in the area of nanoinformatics.
* George Adams, Network for Computational Nanotechnology
* Andrei Nel, UCLA
* Sharon Gaheen, National Cancer Institute
* Stacey Harper, Oregon State University
* Aaron Small, Luna Innovations
* Victor Maojo, ACTION Grid
* Jean-Claude Bradley, Drexel University
* Michael McLennan, Purdue University
* Michelle Ostraat, RTI
* Krishna Rajan, Iowa State University
* Mark Hoover, NIOSH
* Jeff Morse, National Nanomanufacturing Network
* Nathan Baker, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
* Martin Fritts, Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
* Yoram Cohen, UCLA
Nanoinformatics is essential for comparative characterization of nanomaterials, for the design and use of nanodevices and nanosystems, for instrumentation development and manufacturing processes.
Workshop themes include:
* Data Collection and Curation
* Tools for Innovation, Analysis, and Simulation
* Data Accessibility and Information Sharing
Register to participate: nanotechinformatics.org/registration
For more information, please click here
National Nanomanufacturing Network
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Copyright © National Nanomanufacturing NetworkIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
National Conference on Nanomaterials, (NCN-2017) April 21st, 2017
Nanomechanics, Inc. Unveils New Product at ICMCTF Show April 25th: Nanoindentation experts will launch the new Gemini that measures the interaction of two objects that are sliding across each other – not merely making contact April 21st, 2017
Forge Nano 2017: 1st Quarter Media Update April 20th, 2017