- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Data. Tools. Sharing.
Nanoinformatics 2010 is a collaborative roadmapping and workshop project designed to survey the landscape, generate a roadmap, and stimulate collaborative activities in the area of nanoinformatics.
* George Adams, Network for Computational Nanotechnology
* Andrei Nel, UCLA
* Sharon Gaheen, National Cancer Institute
* Stacey Harper, Oregon State University
* Aaron Small, Luna Innovations
* Victor Maojo, ACTION Grid
* Jean-Claude Bradley, Drexel University
* Michael McLennan, Purdue University
* Michelle Ostraat, RTI
* Krishna Rajan, Iowa State University
* Mark Hoover, NIOSH
* Jeff Morse, National Nanomanufacturing Network
* Nathan Baker, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
* Martin Fritts, Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
* Yoram Cohen, UCLA
Nanoinformatics is essential for comparative characterization of nanomaterials, for the design and use of nanodevices and nanosystems, for instrumentation development and manufacturing processes.
Workshop themes include:
* Data Collection and Curation
* Tools for Innovation, Analysis, and Simulation
* Data Accessibility and Information Sharing
Register to participate: nanotechinformatics.org/registration
For more information, please click here
National Nanomanufacturing Network
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Copyright © National Nanomanufacturing NetworkIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Nanoparticles that speed blood clotting may someday save lives August 23rd, 2016
Harris & Harris Group to Host a Shareholder Update Call, Including a Presentation by One of Its Precision Health and Medicine Portfolio Companies, Muses Labs, Inc., on August 23, 2016 August 16th, 2016