- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
After 3 successful days, LOPE-C 2010 - international conference and exhibition - has come to a close with attendee numbers up 30% and an exhibition space up 50% on last year.
From May 31 - June 2, 2010 in Frankfurt, 89 companies demonstrated, on a display area of 1,100 square meters, their newest developments and products in the field of organic and printed electronics. The conference was with 180 presentations and 850 attendees once again the forum for experts from science and industry. The facts show that the event has proved itself to become the worldwide leading conference and market place of the industry.
The 2010 statistics at a glance:
* Exhibition space: 1,100 sqm
* Exhibitors: 89 from 13 countries
* Conference presentations: 180 from 30 countries
* Attendees: 850 from 30 countries
Detailed analysis will be available by the end of July following in-depth evaluation of the event.
LOPE-C 2011 will take place from June 28 - June 30, 2011 on the Frankfurt exhibition grounds, Germany.
* LOPE-C 2010 showed outrageously what the future of printed, organic electronics will look like in new technologies and many applications. PolyIC contribute as Gold Sponsor and had strong benefit from highly increased number of attendees with a good mix of users, technologists and people with general interest in the topic. LOPE-C is THE event for our industry! - Dr. Wolfgang Clemens, Head of Applications, PolyIC, Germany
* Very well organized conference in state-of-the-art facilities providing a good atmosphere. - Dr. Peter Eckerle, BASF Future Business GmbH, Germany
* Due largely in part to the extraordinary level of organization of the event, the conferences and exhibitions blended together in an effortless manner. The large and spacious exhibition floor provides us with the opportunity to become exposed to and engage actively with our customers. - Ming Zhou, CEO, Sunatech Inc., China
* LOPE-C exceeded my expectations both in number of attendees and number of high quality conference program. - Rolf Aberg, CEO, Thin Film Electronics, Sweden
* Very well organized and helpful staff assisted us in our exhibition. Messe Frankfurt was host for the conference and very accessible for travellers. Speakers were interested and excited to share and learn about the industry, and the attendees were diverse but well within the target for the show. The show was a success. - Scott Durham, Novacentrix, Inc., USA
* …impressive exhibition of a growing industry, Very good platform to discuss plans and need to move topics ahead. We had many very qualified contacts at our booth We are looking very forward, what we will be able to bring to the market. - Guenter Raabe, Director Business Development, Felix Schoeller Service GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
* Great success for our company, more than 80 visitors on day one. Great organization and conferences Breakthrough for the new Smartcoate concept. - Thomas Kolbusch, Vice President, Coatema, Germany
* A well-attended and worthwhile exhibition platform with exhibitors and attendees from the most diverse fields. - Mr. Julius Maier, Kammann Maschinenbau GmbH, Germany
* Was productive in connecting to an ecosystem of players that are well grounded in what's real and what's hype. - Jennifer Ernst, Director Business Development, PARC, USA
* The trade fair shows new innovative technologies which are very interesting. It is a good chance to get into contact with other companies for doing business with them. - Jürgen Neuber, Neuber GmbH & Co KG, Germany
* For the Fraunhofer IAP the LOPE-C 2010 was a very successful meeting. That was the first time that Fraunhofer IAP presented the latest results in the field of OLED, OPV and OTFT. Fraunhofer IAP initially announced an OLED device with a printed security feature and this received a great response from the visitors. - Dr. Armin Wedel, Fraunhofer IAP, Germany
LOPE-C is co-organized by the Organic Electronics Association (OE-A) and Messe Frankfurt Ausstellungen GmbH.
For more information, please click here
In cooperation with Messe Frankfurt Ausstellungen GmbH
Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH
Tel.: +49 711 61946 34
Fax: +49 711 61946 94
Copyright © LOPE-CIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Drexel materials scientists putting a new spin on computing memory April 22nd, 2015
Printing Silicon on Paper, with Lasers April 21st, 2015
New class of 3D-printed aerogels improve energy storage April 22nd, 2015
Richards-Kortum elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences: April 22nd, 2015
Harris & Harris Group Sponsors NYC American Heart Association's Health Sciences Innovation Investment Forum: Co-founder of Harris & Harris Group Portfolio Company TARA Biosystems to Speak About the Value of Tissue Engineering Technology April 21st, 2015