- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Fortune 500 corporations, universities, and young companies present and network at the largest marketplace for emerging technologies
Corporate partnering and technology matchmaking for the emerging technology community will take place at the TechConnect Summit, to be held June 21-24, 2010, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA, USA. Entering our 5th year, the annual TechConnect Summit features corporate, technology & venture presentations from eighteen Fortune 500 companies, more than 50 universities, and 60 early stage companies.
Part of TechConnect World, a suite of co-located conferences that includes Nanotech, Clean Technology, MicroTech and BioNano, the event will attract 5,000+ business, academic, and investment professionals from more than 70 countries.
This year's TechConnect Summit will feature:
* IP Forum and Venture Forum: More than 80 pre-screened technologies and 60+ start-up companies will present in industries utilizing nanotechnology, clean technology, and the life sciences. Industry sessions include: Advanced Materials, Biotech & Pharma, Chemicals, Electronics, Energy Efficiency, Power Systems, Renewable Energy (Solar, Water, Wind, Recycling), and Sensors & Microsystems.
* KOTRA's US-Korea Global Partnering 2010: A unique forum featuring presentations from leading Korean companies that are utilizing nanotechnology, clean technology, and biotechnologies for maximum market impact.
* TechConnect Marketplace Expo: The meeting place for technology and business matchmaking. Dozens of universities, young companies, and service providers will showcase their IP portfolios, technologies, and professional services.
* Investment & Technology Sessions: Government funding, private equity investments, and how to protect and license your IP will feature leading industry and government experts.
* Fortune 500 Corporate Partnering Presentations: Close to twenty of the world's leading technology-driven companies present their technology and investment development efforts, and will identify opportunities for industry and university partnerships.
Presenting companies for June 22-24 include:
Procter & Gamble
"TechConnect provides the opportunity to present technologies or business strategies to conference attendees, and provides valuable face-to-face interactions with global leaders in business, science, and investment," notes Dr. Matthew Laudon, Executive Director, TechConnect. "The Summit encourages academia-industry-government partnerships, which are critical to emerging technology growth and market adoption."
Presenters and attendees of TechConnect benefit from a program that is dedicated to promoting emerging technologies, young companies, and leading corporations utilizing emerging technologies for the marketplace.
TechConnect Marketplace Expo
The TechConnect Marketplace Expo will take place June 22 and 23, and is a unique exhibit and networking hall for universities, start-up companies, and professional service providers to showcase their patent portfolios, prototypes, and services to thousands from the global technology and business communities. The Marketplace features a daily Corporate Partnering Reception allowing for direct access to the Fortune 500 representatives seeking technology and business opportunities.
Taking place June 23 and 24, the TechConnect Innovation Showcase is the largest innovation showcase dedicated to pre-commercial technologies still under development and in search of corporate partners or investors. Organizations with pre-commercial technology solutions are encouraged to participate.
To learn more and apply for the Showcase, please visit:www.techconnectworld.com/World2010/showcase/
TechConnect is a global technology outreach organization, dedicated to locating the world's most promising IP and start-up companies across all industries and technology focus areas. TechConnect is founded upon the application of the academic Peer-Review process towards the evaluation of emerging technologies and early stage venture companies.
The annual TechConnect Summit (http://www.techconnectworld.com/Summit2010/) is the world's largest multi-sector gatherings (nanotech, cleantech, life sciences) of technology IP, technology ventures, industrial partners, and investors in the world. All technology and company presentations are pre-vetted by the TechConnect Advisory Committee, which includes more than 70 individuals representing leading universities, companies, and investment firms worldwide.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © PrNewswireIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016
FEI and University of Liverpool Announce QEMSCAN Research Initiative: University of Liverpool will utilize FEIís QEMSCAN technology to gain a better insight into oil and gas reserves & potentially change the approach to evaluating them June 22nd, 2016
French Research Team Helps Extend MRI Detection of Diseases & Lower Health-Care Costs: CEA, INSERM and G2ELab Brings Grenoble Regionís Expertise In Advanced Medicine & Magnetism Applications to H2020 IDentIFY Project June 21st, 2016