- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The date is fast approaching for ESTECH 2010, the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology's (IEST) Annual Technical Meeting, to be held May 3-6, 2010 at the Atlantis Hotel and Convention Center in Reno, Nevada. April 20 is the last day of advance registration for this highly anticipated event for the international contamination control community. On-site
registration will be available at an increased rate.
ESTECH 2010 offers a multitude of opportunities for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in contamination control. Participants can attend seminars, take part in training tutorials, and network with professional colleagues. Individuals and companies can take advantage of savings on top-quality education and training. Those who register for a tutorial certificate program have the opportunity to attend all ESTECH 2010 seminars for only an additional $300 (a savings of more than $400). Also, any company that enrolls three people in tutorial certificate programs will receive a fourth enrollment free.
Informative ESTECH 2010 conference sessions will feature:
* Discussion on the revision of IEST-RP-CC006 Testing Cleanrooms
* Updates on the progress of three ISO Technical Committee 209 Working Groups (WGs): WG 1, which is finalizing new Draft International
* Standard (DIS) versions of ISO 14644-1 and ISO 14644-2; WG 2 Biocontamination; and WG 10 Nanotechnology
* Presentations on airborne contaminants, cleanroom validation, and filtration
* A look at changes in contamination control standards in China
Training tutorials, available either as stand-alone classes or combined into certificate programs, will include:
* ISO Series Certificate Program, covering the ISO 14644 series
* Cleaning and sanitizing of cleanrooms and controlled environments, featuring hands-on demonstrations
* Design considerations for a nanotechnology facility
* Cleanroom and HVAC system design fundamentals, modeling, and simulation
The complete program for ESTECH 2010 and registration information may be found at www.iest.org. Inquiries may be directed to IEST by e-mail at or phone (847) 981-0100.
Founded in 1953, IEST is an international technical society of engineers, scientists, and educators that serves its members and the industries they represent (simulating, testing, controlling, and teaching the environments of earth and space) through education and the development of recommended practices and standards.
IEST is an ANSI-accredited standards-developing organization; Secretariat of ISO/TC 209 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments; Administrator of the ANSI-accredited US TAG to ISO/TC 209; and a founding member of the ANSI-accredited US TAG to ISO/TC 229 Nanotechnologies.
For more information, please click here
IEST Marketing and Meeting Coordinator
Arlington Place One
2340 S. Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Phone: (847) 981-0100 ext. 20
Copyright © IESTIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Novel gene therapy shows potential for lung repair in asthma May 18th, 2016