- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The producers of "Inside Business Report" are pleased to announce a special series, "Medical Minutes", highlighting the profound impact of science and technology in medicine and healthcare.
The advances are growing exponentially. Breakthrough medical technologies are able to detect diseases earlier and offer new, more effective treatment options for leading causes of disability and mortality, such as heart disease, cancer and other illnesses.
Advances in device miniaturization and nanotechnology, molecular and gene-based diagnostics, information technology, artificial organs and tissue engineering promise to provide innovative solutions to some of the most persistent and debilitating health care problems. Over the years, medical technology innovations have led to decreases in the number of disabled Americans, increases in outpatient and minimally invasive surgical procedures, and shorter hospital stays.
And yet, despite the costliest system of healthcare in the world, the American healthcare industry ranks frustratingly low on a number of basic health-related measures. How can this be? "Inside Business Report" investigates and searches for solutions to this enigma.
Topics for the "Medical Minutes" series include:
• Leading Developments in Healthcare Practice Management
• Reshaping the Business of Healthcare through Modern Technology
• Leading Developments in Medical Laser Technology
• Leading Developments in Innovative Medical Solutions
• Behind-the-Scenes of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Development
• Behind-the-Scenes of Technology Commercialization
• From Innovative Technology to Commercial Application
• EMRs and the Changing Face of Healthcare Technology
• Early Disease Detection
• Rising Healthcare Costs Solutions
• Behind-the-Scenes of Drug Discovery and Development
• Improving Patent Care Through Innovative Healthcare Technology
• Software Solutions for the Increasing Complexity of Healthcare Management
• Emerging Trends in Personalized Medicine
• Tomorrow's Health Solutions Today
• Developments in Medical Procedures
About Inside Business Report
"Inside Business Report" identifies business-to-business stories for television and Internet content, and educates viewers on a wide-variety of emerging concepts. As a powerful engine of change, "Inside Business Report" broadens perspectives, erases boundaries and opens up new avenues for progress. With fresh content interlaced throughout each series, viewers will gain insight on opportunities for their families, businesses, lifestyles, and financial futures.
For more information, please click here
Inside Business Report
Copyright © Inside Business ReportIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Compact, Low Cost, Accurate: Mini Positioning Stages, by PI June 30th, 2015
Newly-Developed Biosensor in Iran Detects Cocaine Addiction June 23rd, 2015
Researchers first to show that Saharan silver ants can control electromagnetic waves over an extremely broad range of the electromagnetic spectrum—findings may lead to biologically inspired coatings for passive radiative cooling of objects June 19th, 2015
Cellulose from wood can be printed in 3-D June 17th, 2015